Prediction Who do we take with our top pick in 2022?

Who do you want with our first pick in the 2022 draft?

• Harry Sheezel

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • George Wardlaw

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Elijah Tsatas

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Aaron Cadman

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Jed Busslinger

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Isaac Keeler

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Mattaes Phillipou

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So with 3 games to go even if we win all 3 games we will end up with a top 2 live pick

So who do you want in the poll? Hopefully priority pick 2 also to get us 2 of the above but we can deal with that once confirmed.

Sheezel and Tsatas are more versatile mids so I have them ahead of Wardlaw for us who seems more a traditional type mid. Phillipou another mid from sa that has a high ceiling

Then there’s Cadman as a key forward and Busslinger as a key back. Probably won’t go top 3 but happy for you to vote for them and essentially that would be a split pick situation

Lastly there’s Keeler who could be anything as a goodes/buddy hybrid type imo. A high risk high reward type

Sheezel from what we’re hearing is probably the one, but I’d be wrapt if we took Wardlaw.

On a selfish level, he went to the same school with my boy, and they are very good mates.
He is a great kid, very caring and respectful.
Has dedicated his life to footy and I’d love him to stay in Melbourne rather than trek across the other side of Australia.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sheezel from what we’re hearing is probably the one, but I’d be wrapt if we took Wardlaw.

On a selfish level, he went to the same school with my boy, and they are very good mates.
Has dedicated his life to footy and I’d love him to stay in Melbourne rather than trek across the other side of Australia.

0589D979-1FB7-4FC9-8155-1167E321A998.png

Asked him good thoughts on North as a destination?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan O'Driscoll thanks, just burnt off the Dogs and rammed it home from fifty.

Jokes on you Freo taking a guy like that with your second pick.

We may not have recruiters, but can we still burn them at the stake for treason? He is a million times the footballer that is Taylor, Lazzaro and ****ing Mahony.
Geebus those three are just shitmen.

FMD! What were we thinking, yes Nathan went before them, but can't we spot talent occasionally and FYI i'd swap him for *Powells right now. Powells #13, O'Driscoll #27

*Another over rated around here.

Will be interesting to see what options we have come the draft, picks one and two may be taken away.

Would love either Ashcroft or Wardlaw but I reckon Sheezel is the most likely one to end up a Roo.

Would love Keeler if we get another pick in the top 10, although Busslinger probably more blue chip. Keeler looks like what I hoped Edwards would be doing in the VFL.

Best available or Kpp that’s best of that group this is the conundrum. Do we need another top on baller probably yes. But we really really need another key back or key forward. We need to get it right though whichever way we go I am leaning towards kpp.

Back