Who do you want to win the 2008 Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong. I think they're a good modest team and guys like Scarlett and Harley deserve a premiership after so much service to the club

Come on everyone, get behind the Cats! It's the Aussie way!

Comrades

Only one more sleep! Congrats to both sides for making the GF!

I want to see a hotly contested, close down to the wire, hard but fair, skilful game, that the winner demonstrates they were clearly the best on the day!

Good luck to both teams and the representatives of decent Bay13ers :thumbsu:

Then:D whoever wins and has the most FLOGS that come onto Bay 13 acting like their shit doesn't stink and acting like they themselves kicked the winning goal!...or whine and whinge!

THEN.... whichever team that is... I hope they lose!!!!!

Comrades

Only one more sleep! Congrats to both sides for making the GF!

I want to see a hotly contested, close down to the wire, hard but fair, skilful game, that the winner demonstrates they were clearly the best on the day!

Good luck to both teams and the representatives of decent Bay13ers :thumbsu:

Then:D whoever wins and has the most FLOGS that come onto Bay 13 acting like their shit doesn't stink and acting like they themselves kicked the winning goal!...or whine and whinge!

THEN.... whichever team that is... I hope they lose!!!!!

We have to have a winner mate. :)

Barracking for Geelong. Have nothing against the Cats, they're a great side and they deserve it the most.

Don't like much about Hawthorn...but glad they took care of the saints last week.

Barracking for Geelong. Have nothing against the Cats, they're a great side and they deserve it the most.

Don't like much about Hawthorn...but glad they took care of the saints last week.
...Looks like someone's sooking cause they've got a longer premiership drought than the Saints eh?

EDIT: I'll add that I hope the Cats do the Hawks. Their side, their colours, their coach and their past players s**t me. I want to see Dipper, the rat and dermie crying together after the loss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im supporting the Cats for this one. and I think there midfield and defence will be to strong for the Hawks. Hawthorns Defence will start well but the cats foward line will take control after a while.

Hawthorn.

I like their team as a neutral supporter. Namely because of Franklin, Sewell, Mitchell and Crawford. Roughead and Rioli deserve a mention.

Also like them because they have ex-port staff.

Don't like Geelong. Biased probably because they smashed us last year. Also because they're cocky beyond belief. The players and their fans (though hawks fans on here are pretty bad too, but coz I'm biased I just look at them as good entertainment value). Comparisons to Brisbane's era are ridiculous in my opinion. Can't stand some of their players either - Mooney, Scarlett, Milburn (although I do rate him as a player), Mackie, Chapman, Johnson (just coz he looks like the guy who gives the car keys as a present from the SGIC ad). I'm a fan of Ablett and Bartel though - superstars. I like watching Stokes as well.

I want Geelong to win, but I want Franklin to kick 8 goals and I want Crawford to win the Norm Smith Medal.

I love watching both sides play, Geelong for Ablett, Bartel, Selwood & Hawthorn for Hodge, Franklin & Mitchell, but Geelong just have to win.

By the way Luffy when you joined weren't you a North supporter?

Would like to see the Hawks win just so the premiership is shared around.

Also because I'd love to see Crawford get a premiership medal.

Won't bother me if Geelong win though - they probably deserve it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you want to win the 2008 Grand Final?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back