Who else hates Usher?

Remove this Banner Ad

"yeah" is one of the hottest songs/beats of the 00's, ushers confession albums is also classed as one of the greatest "modern rnb" albums also

LOL
You have no idea, the fact that he is responsible for one of the hottest songs/beats of the 00's is a fair indicatio of how crap it is.
How can it be a great rnb album if it isn't even rnb, but pop music?

LMAO@ Modern r&b being the most racially insulting genre of"music" in the mainstream today with the only common thread between it and r&B BEING THE PERFORMERS ARE BLACK!

Tha ******** is mathematical pop,rite down to the vocal performances.

Rythym and Blues-Where????

All i hear is ********en exagerated minor scales done in 32nd note triplet time....and thats just the first line.

Aretha once said,'Sing the song girl".

A lot to be taken out of that.

The definition has changed, that's all. Just as pop, rock or dance music has changed over the years.

Tough for the purists, I'll admit but imagine what the dixieland afficionados thought of Miles Davis back in the day - they would've been bitching and moaning about how "it just aint jazz, man" but years later, here we are.

you remind me of a girl..that I once knew
see-her-face-every-time I look..at you!

I like 3-4 songs of Usher....he's average in the scheme of all music considered to me

yeh i hate rnb but because i love dance music they sought of crossover with many remixes and i dont think ive ever heard a song more remixed then "my Love"

LMAO@ Modern r&b being the most racially insulting genre of"music" in the mainstream today with the only common thread between it and r&B BEING THE PERFORMERS ARE BLACK!
Timberlake is black? Had me fooled... ;)

"Yeah" is a great party/dance song, but that's all it is. Most of the other stuff I've heard from Usher has been too whiny for me to care about.

is a has-been and will never rise again. finally there are people who think like this. i started to really hate rnb since it became mainstream a few years back. now all it is is pussy music. not many decent rnb artists around anymore.

why do you hate JT is it because he is doing it better than all the rest?

as much as i thought he was *** early on he always brings something new to the table and he's new stuff is genius

compare that to your typical ne-yo, mario or chris brown cryfest

if i ever hear that neyo or chris brown bull******** again il kill myself. ffs. where is the identity of men heading? do we all have to become pussies who write poems and always talk with a soft and gentile voice and always having a soft side and always shed a tear and talk about love? jeez

The definition has changed, that's all. Just as pop, rock or dance music has changed over the years.

Tough for the purists, I'll admit but imagine what the dixieland afficionados thought of Miles Davis back in the day - they would've been bitching and moaning about how "it just aint jazz, man" but years later, here we are.

Purity lasts.pop doesn't.

The Dixieland mafia would have hated Miles 'cos they couldn't play his chops.

@ the same time there were those who saw what he had invisioned
(or stolen from white friend,Gerry Mulligan -just a bit at the start)

However ,"The USH" is just a rich black kid who was educated white,who sings songs about driving around in ur car with the top down :rolleyes:

One big diff is Usher is only as good as his producer.songwriter,ala Rodney Jerkins.

One other thing,every time i hear or see his name I cant help but hear Rodney Rude screaming,"Usher! ********en get over here"lmao

Timberlake is black? Had me fooled... ;)

Im not so sure that they refer to his,"recordings"(i wont use the term music)
as r&b - more POP.

Once the skin pales out it becomes blue-eyed soul champ.

LMAO@ Bringing back sexy because he was the only guy that could do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else hates Usher?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back