Who else is celebrating with a drink tonight??

Remove this Banner Ad

Ran out of beer.....
Have a bottle of Glenfidich that was keeping for 10 wedding anniversary (been 1 year) or a special occasion.....

The wife will understand but my boss won't when i am not there in the morning....

Like Fonzie.....He can get F@#*d.....

Hi all,
Have to admit my fridge is wondering why i have opened him on so many occasions on this balmy night....

Just wanting to know.....Who else has a nice glass or red, a frothy, scotch or a bundy in their hand.....Sitting back with a smile that won't go away and thinking how great a person JB has become.....???

C'mon guys....Own up as i am guilty as hell.....:thumbsu:

You won't be laughing in 10-15 years, when you don't have a club. :thumbsu:

Short term loss for a long term gain, best way to look at things, obviously not at Rooland where it is the opposite.

Couldn't be stuffed cooking dinner so a couple of KFC pieces with a charming glass or 2 or 3 of red - might have another - bit tired but too excited to sleep and besides, i'm waiting up for the 10 sports later.

Short term loss for a long term gain, best way to look at things, obviously not at Rooland where it is the opposite.

Hey ********, remember where you were not long ago. At the brink of bankruptcy

Deserves a life BF ban.

Pity the mods won't be here anytime soon and deservedly so.

Win a flag you Lexus tosser.

Not meaning to sound crude, but I just don't think you people realise what you've effectively done to North by staying in Melbourne.

If you can explain to me how things are going to pick up, and get back on track, after decades of financial struggle competing in a market against Collingwood, Richmond, Carlton, Essendon etc, and how that will somehow change, particularly with your fan base, then I'm more than willing to listen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not meaning to sound crude, but I just don't think you people realise what you've effectively done to North by staying in Melbourne.

We know full well what this means.

We will never have your money, your support or your resources.

And thankfully we will never ever have your lack of on-field success.

If we told you how we will survive you would not listen. Acquaint yourself with the Brayshaw plan and enjoy watching our fifth premiership on the box in 2008.

If you can explain to me how things are going to pick up, and get back on track, after decades of financial struggle competing in a market against Collingwood, Richmond, Carlton, Essendon etc, and how that will somehow change, particularly with your fan base, then I'm more than willing to listen.

1 flag in 50 years.

geez, that's hard to compete against:thumbsu:

You are trespassing idiot.
We don't have to explain anything to you.
What you think is irrelevant Mr JerkOff.
Now what part of 'piss off' don't you understand.

Hey asshat, you are lucky are mods are currently in the process of getting paraletic. But just wait, once I bail them out of the watch-house in the morning, let them have a little lay down and rehydrate them, your ass is grass.

Seriously, why the need to be so negative in what is one of the greatest nights in our clubs history? Did you say the same thing to your Hawthorn supporting mates back in '96?

Just crawl away.....

Well for 1 we finally have leadership and a financial plan, with everything alm u have to believe and we believe. The plan will work with everything there needs to be good leadership and hard work, i believe in the plan it will and can work. Things can change every club faces the same issues management and leadership are the key look what Eddie has done for Collingwood and thats with good governance u have always had a good support base but u guys had a massive debt and had bad management until he arrived. Same with the Hawks. Considering we have had lack of leadership played only 8 home games in Melb for the last 5 to 10 yrs yet still have 22 to 25000 members imagine when we get 11 home games in Melb.

We know full well what this means.

We will never have your money, your support or your resources.

And thankfully we will never ever have your lack of on-field success.

If we told you how we will survive you would not listen. Acquaint yourself with the Brayshaw plan and enjoy watching our fifth premiership on the box in 2008.

Our on field success 14 premierships, yours 4 premierships.

I wouldn't be talking about lack of on field success from an historical perpective my friend. And there was also no need to get insulting, especially when I ask a sincere question wondering how North can turn it around.

Dont let that ignorant collingwood dick head ruin our moment guys and gals. Dont even reply to him or quote him, just celebrate like I am with my 5th crownie! God bless James Brayshaw and God bless the ****ing North Melbourne Football Club!

WE ARE BACK!

I wouldn't be talking about lack of on field success from an historical perpective my friend. And there was also no need to get insulting, especially when I ask a sincere question wondering how North can turn it around.

Perhaps you're unware of this?

Posted by Lidge:

Emotions are running at an all time high amongst North Melbourne supporters, in the build up to the member's forum being held on 6th December.

This board will be going into 'meltdown' tomorrow, and we have neither the desire nor time to be spending hours deleting/editing posts and issuing warnings.

So any trolls thinking of taking a cheap shot on here, consider yourselves warned.

A zero tolerance policy to trolling from opposition and unlisted supporters will be in effect.

If you don't want your arse red carded, take your crap down the hallway to Bay 13.

Well for 1 we finally have leadership and a financial plan, with everything alm u have to believe and we believe. The plan will work with everything there needs to be good leadership and hard work, i believe in the plan it will and can work. Things can change every club faces the same issues management and leadership are the key look what Eddie has done for Collingwood and thats with good governance u have always had a good support base but u guys had a massive debt and had bad management until he arrived. Same with the Hawks. Considering we have had lack of leadership played only 8 home games in Melb for the last 5 to 10 yrs yet still have 22 to 25000 members imagine when we get 11 home games in Melb.

Thank- you for taking the time to answer my question rather than just get insulting. That's given a little more perspective, I'll leave you alone now to celebrate.

LOL. Yes just hold your breath there precious while I work on a SWOT analysis for you. Thank you ever so much for being willing to listen. I just hope my detailed report receives the approval I so crave.

Teach this guy some English. A sincere? OH yeh, my arse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who else is celebrating with a drink tonight??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back