Who gets first go at Fev

Remove this Banner Ad

You PIGS who mockingly talk about suicide are the lowest scum alive. Do you really think suicide & a family breakdown is funny no matter who it happens to ? spose you laughed at the news of the family breakdown that led to that animal dropping his daughter off the westgate bridge ?
Grow up & realise that what some of things you type are totally disgusting subjects to the general public to make light of.
-
If you think Carltons forward line is 1 dimensional do so at your own peril. Fev, Judd & Stevens werent fit round 1 last season. Judd didnt play 2nd time.
Judd & Fev are flying at training, murphy & gibbs as well. if they (the 3 mids) hit fev only 2 times each the whole game he'll kick 6 - reckon he may get a few other shots.
Can you cover a 200+cm very quick, agile Kruz & a big bodied Cloke along with Fev ? Cloke will be there to crash anyone in the way, Walker (if fit) is super fast, along with Houlahan (great finishing skill) on the flanks, add Betts & Yarran crumbing, Murphy resting & Fischer also floating about & I'd suggest your coaching staff arent taking our foward setup as lightly as you all.
Carlton 1 dimensional, if richo doesnt play all over the whole ground for the entire match your stuffed.

Thursfield beat Fev comfortably last year. Moore did very well too. One of these 2 should go to fev and the other will get Kreuzer. Considering Kreuzer and Cloke aren't a 1/4 of the forward Fev is i'd say they could hold those two easily. Betts is a hack who might kick 3 if he's really switched on. Yarran might also kick 3 on a very good day. Walker is a hack who will be easily stopped by McGuane.

As for the Richo comment. He missed 2 games last year. We won those games by 4 points and 77 points at subi.

hi new to big footy. i think thursfield should get first crack. proved to be good down back last year

Gotta be McGuane IMO.

I've never seen Filthmeister drop his bundle against us as badly as the rd.5 2006 game where Hall just got in his face all game: landed heavily on him and/or gave him one to go on with after every lead whether he marked it or not, wrestled and harrassed him all game regardless of where the ball was, got body on body at every opportunity (including Commetti's memorable call that Hall was "raping" him on the wing) - Filthmeister was so wild by quarter time he totally lost the plot for the rest of the match, gave Hall three free kicks, missed simple shots, and left the ground refusing to shake hands with anyone except Newman (who was a kind enough mate to gift him one of his two goals for the match).

Stick a willing mongrel on him, restrict the midfield supply early, then sit back and watch him implode. I doubt he's ever been better primed for a spectacular brain meltdown than he will be in round one.

Gotta be McGuane IMO.

I've never seen Filthmeister drop his bundle against us as badly as the rd.5 2006 game where Hall just got in his face all game: landed heavily on him and/or gave him one to go on with after every lead whether he marked it or not, wrestled and harrassed him all game regardless of where the ball was, got body on body at every opportunity (including Commetti's memorable call that Hall was "raping" him on the wing) - Filthmeister was so wild by quarter time he totally lost the plot for the rest of the match, gave Hall three free kicks, missed simple shots, and left the ground refusing to shake hands with anyone except Newman (who was a kind enough mate to gift him one of his two goals for the match).

Stick a willing mongrel on him, restrict the midfield supply early, then sit back and watch him implode. I doubt he's ever been better primed for a spectacular brain meltdown than he will be in round one.

Finally some real sense. Although Moore and Thursty are capable McGuane is the man. He's been burning up the track, is more solid than Thursty and doesn't create as well as Moore. Also Moore is the king of the second man in when needed.

McGaune for me , Moore to help him out when needed and Thursty to totally rub Fisher out.

ill tell u one bloke who most people will cringe at hearing his name
he has a great record on him and usually runs off him at perfect times and creates himself.

Joel Bowden

But i dont think it will happen
would say Thursfield gets first crack you beat fev u beat carlton

Bowden will be a forward in 2009.

If you think Carltons forward line is 1 dimensional do so at your own peril. Fev, Judd & Stevens werent fit round 1 last season. Judd didnt play 2nd time.
Judd & Fev are flying at training, murphy & gibbs as well. if they (the 3 mids) hit fev only 2 times each the whole game he'll kick 6 - reckon he may get a few other shots.
Can you cover a 200+cm very quick, agile Kruz & a big bodied Cloke along with Fev ? Cloke will be there to crash anyone in the way, Walker (if fit) is super fast, along with Houlahan (great finishing skill) on the flanks, add Betts & Yarran crumbing, Murphy resting & Fischer also floating about & I'd suggest your coaching staff arent taking our foward setup as lightly as you all.

If all of these people are in the forward line, who's defending? Waite?

Stevens isn't playing in Round 1 by the way.

You PIGS who mockingly talk about suicide are the lowest scum alive. Do you really think suicide & a family breakdown is funny no matter who it happens to ? spose you laughed at the news of the family breakdown that led to that animal dropping his daughter off the westgate bridge ?
Grow up & realise that what some of things you type are totally disgusting subjects to the general public to make light of.
-
Carlton 1 dimensional, if richo doesnt play all over the whole ground for the entire match your stuffed.

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

Maybe you should cut down on your consumption of LSD, your hallucinations about how awesome untried players are is starting to sound like mutterings of some deranged douche bag.

Paragraph construction? Maybe next time answer the argument you bring up in Sentence 1 straight away in sentence 2 and onwords. Judd and Steven don't play in the forward line do they...well that solves the argument of a 1 dimensional forward line then:rolleyes::eek:.

ctacp

Yes if 3 mids hit Fev twice each that's 6 shots for goal. Well done. See that adult learning course wasn't such a bad idea after all. Now if we say have 3 mids that hit 3 forwards once each, how many is that?
As mentioned before; Yarran will be countered by us paying for 6 or so pizzas to keep him occupied.
The game is gonna be played under lights, so Squibbly will be easily countered by his fear of his own shadow. In fact he will breakdown because there will be 4 shadows.
Fischer is a poor man's Jay Shulz, no wait..scrap that...Fischer is a poor man's Ray Hall...and you know it. No offense Ray....

Can we cover an agile, very quick Kruze...yes we can...you know the upgrade to Punt Rd we are building.....that's not for Punt Rd....that building is to cover the quick Kruz....that building can match it stride for stride with the #1 pick.

I also liked how you put, great finishing skill in brackets and excluded it from a sentence with the name, Houlihan in it. As it is grammatically correct that way.

Oh and of course, Walker....if fit.....that old chestunt....dare I even give that a response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-

ctacp

So here is your forwardline:

F: Yarran Fevola Betts
HF: Fischer Cloke Houlihan

Yarran: Hasn't played a game
Fevola: Gun, but poor recent record against us (last 6 games only 18 goals and around 11 possessions per game, no more than 4 goals)
Betts: Inconsistent, very average against us (7 games, 7 goals, only 9.6 possessions per game)
Fisher: Plays well against us, but hes only got 7 goals in his 7 games against us and an average of 13 possies, it just shows how crap he usually is :D
Cloke: Don't make me laugh...
Houlihan: There is a reason most of your supporters hate him. And hes only kicked 3 goals against us in 11 games.

Wow its not looking too good for you guys. Better hope your midfield does all the work because your forwards and defenders sure wont :cool:

houlihan , fisher ,betts , cloke...........now thats a very destructive fowardline.

should be able to kick at least 5-6 goals between them,how the hell did this pathetic lot get on an afl list.

carlton supporters better pray to the blue gods that fev doesnt crack the shits again or start getting pissed and start pulling his allnighters again
remember that swan mentioned 1 more stuff up & he is gone.

pesonally i think fev could do what he wants & the blue will do sfa about it.
they need fev more than fev needs them.

F: Yarran(might kick a goal if he's lucky to get his first game) Fevola(is the forward target 90% of the time) Betts(Andy Krakouer part 2)
HF: Fischer(Worst kick for goal in history. Will spray floaters across goals from 20m as usual Cloke(Whitnall part 2. A piece of lard that stands at CHF) Houlihan(Bowden part 2, skillful but soft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who gets first go at Fev

Remove this Banner Ad

Back