Who is a Mitch Brown Fan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch hasn't filled me with confidence throughout his limited AFL career but tonight I thought did pretty good on Franklin. Credit where credits due. He still seems a bit one dimensional though, there's still a lot more to being a defender than one on one contests. Hopefully its a confidence thing and not just his style but I'd like to see him to take the game on more not just the opponent.

Sure he had a shakey start, but I think he played with a lot more confidence as the game went on. Definitely not the best player on the ground, but he had a crack and came out alright. Good effort I say and he should retain his spot in the side.

Always been a fan. Would be best 22 in most sides and is a very solid player.

But how much longer can he play second fiddle to our established key backs. He deserves 22 games a season and I doubt we can provide that any time soon, what with Glass's ageless performances. I hope his loyalty and patience is rewarded one day.

DISLIKE! Do not compare the two please!!!

Brown plays AFL footy at the required level where Swift does not.

They dont come close in comparison. I think he could be AA if he strung a couple of seasons together without injury.

3 votes?

25 possesions vs. Brisbane?

give it a break swift haters

Brown did an excellent job tonight, but its funny how because he played a decent game, everyone wants mackenzie out of the team. :rolleyes: people have really shit memory here...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats what annoys me, Brown plays a decent game and suddenly he should be captain and Mckenzie is shit.

I'm not a fan, but i do agree with getting more games into him against the lower teams if he's fit.

I only heard the radio and he seemed pretty decent after quarter time. I'll be watching the replay so i'll be able to disect his game a bit more. But as for trading him... Um yeah nah. Even if he played absolutely awful we still wouldn't trade him.

Unless of course Blayne Wilson is going to come in and take Pavlich, Franklin, Riewoldt, and Petrie when Glass retires?

vonn is a big Mitch Brown fan.

I've already posted QS

I watched the game last night mostly for him, he didn't really do much wrong at all. Id get more gametime into him.
FWIW I watched Franklin actually demolish Grundy last weekend, who I rate higher than Brown. He did a good job considering the opposition.

Mitch is a "bad Luck Magnet" and by this I mean watch how he always gets hurt in first few minutes of a game or gets a real unlucky situation and gets hurt. He should be smashing it but he aint.

Mitch is a "bad Luck Magnet" and by this I mean watch how he always gets hurt in first few minutes of a game or gets a real unlucky situation and gets hurt. He should be smashing it but he aint.

I've actually noticed how injury prone the brothers are as well. No idea why.

good to see mitch play well.when he first came in i thought he showed more promise that mackenzie and schofield.Struggled when given a forward role a couple of seasons ago ,was moved down back,Improved a bit but was still kinda weak.Going forward he is massively important,as important as any player on our list almost as he is really our only likely replacement for glass.
I was a huge fan of his early on but dropped off a bit in the following years but would be great to see him come back and prove everyone wrong.having said that if the eagles dont draft or trade for a KPD they have rocks in their heads :eek:

I've already posted QS

I watched the game last night mostly for him, he didn't really do much wrong at all. Id get more gametime into him.
FWIW I watched Franklin actually demolish Grundy last weekend, who I rate higher than Brown. He did a good job considering the opposition.
ah must've missed it. Yep agree with you.
I'm sure though, game time isn't the only thing you'd like to get into him though!

ended up with blood nose for going in hard. I was comfortable with him on Franklin, more so than glass to be honest.

ah must've missed it. Yep agree with you.
I'm sure though, game time isn't the only thing you'd like to get into him though!

I'm going to refrain from derailing yet another thread on your board so the next time we vs each other I get more leeway and less hatred from your posters. But Ahh Mitch ! :hearts:

I'm going to refrain from derailing yet another thread on your board so the next time we vs each other I get more leeway and less hatred from your posters. But Ahh Mitch ! :hearts:
Ha. I think we accept that you adore him, so it's all good.
We're pretty welcoming here. :thumbsu:
Let's hope next time every day of the week preceding the game we don't lose a player!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is a Mitch Brown Fan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back