Who is backing up this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

As I mentioned in another thread.. Im unable to make this one I have had some unforseen financial issues this week!

Should be back on deck for Prelim.. :)

Have fun all..

I will fork out another fifty bucks and will be there.

Just wondering what percentage of our supporters may drop off after this week. I couldn't handle being outnumbered by sydney fans!

Last week 8 of us went along, this week we are down to 4. Hopefully that 50% drop isn't representative of the general population.

I'll be there (x6). One of the women we go to the football with every week has arranged her wedding for Preliminary Final weekend:eek:. She said that at the start of the year she really didn't think that it would be a problem. Is there any chance that our P.F. (when we flog Sydney on Friday:p) will be on the following Friday night?

I'll be there (x6). One of the women we go to the football with every week has arranged her wedding for Preliminary Final weekend:eek:. She said that at the start of the year she really didn't think that it would be a problem. Is there any chance that our P.F. (when we flog Sydney on Friday:p) will be on the following Friday night?

I'm pretty sure it would be. It would give the winner of our game a 7 day break before the PF v Geelong so it makes sense, but we are talking about the AFL here.

I'm pretty sure it would be. It would give the winner of our game a 7 day break before the PF v Geelong so it makes sense, but we are talking about the AFL here.

It would also give the winner of this Saturdays game a 7 day break before their prelim.

If we win this Friday night, we will be playing our prelim the following Friday night.

Bloody oath i'll be there, can't wait to smash those Swannies.

As long as the club doesn't instruct the cheer squad again of reminding us about our missed opportunities in 97 on the banner, i'll be happy!

That was aweful.

As long as the club doesn't instruct the cheer squad again of reminding us about our missed opportunities in 97 on the banner, i'll be happy!

That was aweful.

Agree. Don't need to be reminded of failure. Positivity, ladies and gentlemen.

The kids ( they gave me no option - they're not old enough to be bitter and twisted yet:D) and I will be there but my dad has dropped off - "not wasting his pension money on another crap effort" were his words:eek:. I think it's more to do with his old age and Friday nights though.

Im definitely there.

Honestly, if you don't go even if you are able to, then you are just not a true supporter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can you not be there, its not like we play finals every yr.....this is our 14th finals series in our history isnt it? I could be wrong that does sound rather low

I'll be there anyhow, supporting our boys till the death

#1 Dogs fan not going due to work commitments. Come on mate.

It's a final. Historically we don't play in many.

I know it must be nearly impossible for you.

But can try to make it?

No on second thoughts.

"Do or do Not. Their is not try!" - Yoda

I know how he feels, i had to take a week off work last week so i could have the weekend off for the game(working weekends sucks sometimes).
I'll be their in spirit and have to watch the game on my new plasma.

Go Doggies!

That was aweful.
Couldn't agree more. Get over it and move. Aren't we supposed to be making our own history??
I'll be there with bells on. The usual 5 of us together.
Go Doggies.

There is no way I'm going after last week!....

Joking, of course I'll be there.
This game is the first one in about 7 weeks that doesn't have some sort of safety net if we lose. Last week we had the double chance and the 6 weeks before that we couldn't fall below 3rd. Surely the players will turn up on Friday to play. They've basically had 2 months off.

I will be there as I am a certified paid up idiot that is beyond feeling pain a result of years of nothingness...... bring on the black hole. but lets beat the swans first

That was aweful.

What did it say? Glad I missed it - would have added a bit more gloom to the occasion. :(

Yes, I'm going and I can't wait :) My dad couldn't make it last week because of work, so I'm taking him this week as my belated father's day present.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is backing up this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back