Who is coming up here

Remove this Banner Ad

What Are the chances to get a ticket , cautious about booking flights if I can’t get a bloody seat . Richmond’s allocation will be sold in 30 minutes I’d expect

What is our allocation? Is it 50/50 or do they get more because it's their home ground?

Will be 50/50. Given the price gouging on flights I'm not sure it's going to be as much of a s**tfight for tickets as we thought. Should be 15,000 tickets for Richmond members.

Is it price gouging or just the demand pushing up the flights? I don't blame the airlines for pushing up prices given that there are limited seats if that is the situation. I wonder if the club will organise buses or anything like that? We've got 2 weeks. It's only 20 hours away. I did a 60 hour bus trip in South America lol
My wifes family here from Chile. I'm considering taking time off work and heading up there.

Shazza should offer a double decker bus/dungeon tour thing.

Is it price gouging or just the demand pushing up the flights? I don't blame the airlines for pushing up prices given that there are limited seats if that is the situation. I wonder if the club will organise buses or anything like that? We've got 2 weeks. It's only 20 hours away. I did a 60 hour bus trip in South America lol
My wifes family here from Chile. I'm considering taking time off work and heading up there.

I suppose you're right, supply & demand and whatnot. Anyone who really wanted to go knew this would happen and was ready to purchase flights last night when they were available at a reasonable price and can only have themselves to blame if they didn't.

Anyway, this is the ticket pricing for week one at The Gabba:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suppose you're right, supply & demand and whatnot. Anyone who really wanted to go knew this would happen and was ready to purchase flights last night when they were available at a reasonable price and can only have themselves to blame if they didn't.

Anyway, this is the ticket pricing for week one at The Gabba:

View attachment 734313

Can we choose the categories? Those tickets are bloody cheap when you think about how many people want to go. I might buy a few Cat4 tickets and if I don't end up going it doesn't matter. An empty seat is better than a seat with a Brions fan in it making noise.

Why? Shouldn't we get access to half the tickets and if they aren't taken they'd be released to them?
No idea but I assumed if it’s in Bris they’d have access to more.

They’re a ****ing disgrace usually. Not so bad for this game but I remember the farce of the Port final in 2014. Flights went up astronomically.

booked my flights and accommodation last night ($300 return and a $50 Airbnb near the ground) and crossing fingers for Thursday’s window... anyone with a code for earlier pls slide into my dms you kind kind people :)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is coming up here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back