Who is going to live at Waverley Park?

Remove this Banner Ad

Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2000
Hugh Heffner Mansion
I realise many of these lots will be investment properties but someone will still have to reside there.

Wellington Rd's ****y two lanes are a roadblock around peak hour and the main roads that Wellington lead onto...Springvale and Stud.

No matter which direction you choose to shop in you are dead set in the middle of four of the most rundown shopping centres in the south east. To the left Brandon Park, in front Wheelers Hill shops, Right Stud Park Shopping Centre and at the back Waverley Gardens...full of needles and car thiefs from Dandenong/Noble Park who im sure won't hesitate to stroll through the empty paddock jump your back fence and do your place over.

To top that off waking up in your nice new inner city design condor in sticksville with a massive light tower looking over you oh and the next bus isn't for an hour, station a 2 hour walk!

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
No matter which direction you choose to shop in you are dead set in the middle of four of the most rundown shopping centres in the south east. To the left Brandon Park, in front Wheelers Hill shops, Right Stud Park Shopping Centre and at the back Waverley Gardens

Yeah and a freeway enterance around the cnr and down the road leading to Chadstone in 5 minutes :eek:

What other places is Spidey going to sell us? :D

I suspect that the regenerated Albert Dock area in Liverpool, England sounds a thousand times more appealing :p

Spidey, you forgot to mention the weather. As football fans well know, it can be the coldest, wetest place in Melbourne. And being on top of a ridge, the wind can sure kick up too.

Me suspects they will sell it as being at the back of Wheelers Hill in preference to the back of Noble Park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is going to live at Waverley Park?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back