Who is going to the Port game?

Remove this Banner Ad

So forgive my ignorance, but is this a Port Magpies celebration?

This is a Port Adelaide Football Club celebration. ie, Power

Port Magpies are having their celebration sometime when they play at Alberton, but are honoring this round against Glenelg when they wear our logo on their jumper. Remember, there was no such thing as the PAMFC before 97.

Anyway, win lose or draw, it will be a great day.

nah sorry Peejay. i have some grass that i need to watch grow and then some paint that i need to watch dry.

Need a hand Darth. Should have a spare 2-3 hours up my sleeve saturday arvo.

I'll wonder on down, with my 10yo daughter who I took over to the dreamtime game, the Crows game, and a couple last year.

She's becoming quite the little Tiger, having gone onto E bay to buy her first gurnsey (sic) with her own pocket money.

Can't wait until we actually experience a victory together.

Good for you and your daughter.

That's Tiger spirit!:thumbsu:

I won't be going... airfares are a bit too much and I can't get a good flight back into Melbourne. :(

....unless someone has a private jet. ;)

Jetstar had some really cheap flights but they were all taken pretty quickly. I was planning to head up but I am too poor. :(

Looks wet and cold anyway.

Go Tigers!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a hand Darth. Should have a spare 2-3 hours up my sleeve saturday arvo.

nah sorry Peejay. i have some grass that i need to watch grow and then some paint that i need to watch dry.

Don't celebrate too hard tonight you South Australian Richmond supporters who get on average one game a year in South Australia and would rather watch paint dry.

:rolleyes:

Yep, I'll be there with my lad. Hopefully he witnesses his Tiger victory in three years!

It was the sweetest victory for a long time. My lad was absolutely loving it even whilst we were both being pummeled by the worst conditions in recent memory. We decided to stay well after the game has finished then celebrated with other belated Tiger suppporters. In fact, I've been lapping it up ALL weekend!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is going to the Port game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back