Who is going where in 2009 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Parents reckon he`s playing at Lower.

He is playing at lower next year, him and his mates at school have nothing else to do but start rumours on big footy and love to stir the pot!

ps Tom Shaw has a pin head!

I made my plans clear to those who asked me at presentation night.

i hear mark mcgough is done with footy and wants to give it away for a while? dont know how true it is but a few mates from mont have told me. would be a huge loss, that bloke is amazing and was so again in the big one. very courageous and plays such a team game. for example in the prelim sacrificed his own game to play on (and kill) shane harvey. how many ex afl players would do that. :thumbsu: also kingy from north reportedly on the move, my bet would see him wearing the red and white next year.

alot of stmarys boys from 17's this year are very interested in playing at eltham but the big name out of the pack is tom snell, 100 % going to eltham and should bring a few good footballers from stmarys with him.
Matthew Fowler winning the league B&f, im not to sure whether he will be going with his brother whom he played 1 or 2 games with this year or will he go to Eltham with mates? in my opinion both will be playing u18's in the TAC cup, Snell already getting games and Fowler stiff to not be selected infront of some of the spuds down at knights, but a league B&f and selected Half Forward Flank in the YJFL COLTS Team of the Year. Any other St.marys boys not playing U19's at the burra and are good to watch? ive heard of Snell and Folwer obliviously but any others playing anywere else?

Matthew Fowler winning the league B&f, im not to sure whether he will be going with his brother whom he played 1 or 2 games with this year or will he go to Eltham with mates? in my opinion both will be playing u18's in the TAC cup, Snell already getting games and Fowler stiff to not be selected infront of some of the spuds down at knights, but a league B&f and selected Half Forward Flank in the YJFL COLTS Team of the Year. Any other St.marys boys not playing U19's at the burra and are good to watch? ive heard of Snell and Folwer obliviously but any others playing anywere else?

a few other guns to watch out for from the burra would be lee minuz( high jumping forward who doesnt mind taking a hang), michael bacskos(hard running midfeilder, shane lefevre( hard running midfeilder but is moving to bendigo), troy dickson ( big centre half back can stop anyone) and sam mitrovski( gun off the half back flank)

very strong rumour i got from a friend down at the boro that tim bongetti is back down there after playing a year with tassie and also hamish paynter ( northern knights bnf winner) wants to play at the boro with his mates.

a few other guns to watch out for from the burra would be lee minuz( high jumping forward who doesnt mind taking a hang), michael bacskos(hard running midfeilder, shane lefevre( hard running midfeilder but is moving to bendigo), troy dickson ( big centre half back can stop anyone) and sam mitrovski( gun off the half back flank)
Thanks for that i heard that the burra didnt have much height, speed and endurance in the team so did well to play off in a grand final, ive heard other names but can't think of a few others. I got told there was about 10 of them that would get a game in U19s next year i think 2 of them were small and that would be there only let down (bacskos was one of them) but they both had speed, endurance and abit of skill where as the other 7 or 8 being Fowler, Snell, Dickson ect. should have no problems.

Thats great, but can you name the other 6 that are going to get a game down there. Are there any small forwards and Big targets up forward down there?

Thats great, but can you name the other 6 that are going to get a game down there. Are there any small forwards and Big targets up forward down there?
matthew jessop? exceptional kicking style and bagged a few goals down forward for the burra this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

very strong rumour i got from a friend down at the boro that tim bongetti is back down there after playing a year with tassie and also hamish paynter ( northern knights bnf winner) wants to play at the boro with his mates.

whos your friend? because i have heard that Bongetti is going to another club and is going to be paid large amounts of money. Wouldnt you rather get paid instead of playen with mates?

whos your friend? because i have heard that Bongetti is going to another club and is going to be paid large amounts of money. Wouldnt you rather get paid instead of playen with mates?

i was at a greensy game and he told me personally he wants to come back to the boro and he misses playing there

i know for a fact that bongo will be at collingwood to start 09 but if he stays there will depend on whether he gets a game of course but mark my words i really love the smell of other peoples farts but that aside bongo will be at the pies in the VFL

giggity

Thats the one correct me if im wrong its James Doukas correct and i heard he got a massive engine but quite small hard at it, runs all day and has a nice kick, saw him play in a final at Bullen againts Surrey Hills?. He'd want to play good in boots like that and he does. Basckos is another great small who has exceptional skills can anyone confirm where they are going?

i hear about this james douks kid, quick but i hear he is scared and his body hasnt been put on the line in years, would get triple the amount of kicks he gets and dominate if he had a bigger heart and put body on the line. one of the players expected to follow on the the boro in 09!

Apart from Jessop, who else down there is a good crumbing forward. Has any one heard of J.Doukas, i heard he goes alright in tight situations? Are there any big names being recruited to the new St Marys 19's team?

if they are anything like the juniours they will be cicky as anything going into senior footy, the 'burra' wake up call will be entertaining. who would want to go to a team that wont pay one player, doesnt even have a home ground apparently, will be drained of their core players from this past season. the team will consist of players that cant get a game at anyother club. are they even in the NFL?? i heard a rumour they were goin into the amatures??

i hear about this james douks kid, quick but i hear he is scared and his body hasnt been put on the line in years, would get triple the amount of kicks he gets and dominate if he had a bigger heart and put body on the line. one of the players expected to follow on the the boro in 09!
im guessing you have seen his height and not him play, I'm in the same league as the kid and a few others and hes not scared, puts his body on the line nd yes he is quick. And for him getting diposals i saw 3 games of them play in the final including 2 they played againts us in the H&A season and he is more of a tagger than anything and when he tackles he hits hard, don't under estimate the height and i heard a stong rumour from boys at my club who know him that he is taking a few years off to pursuit a running career, confirmation? watch out for fowler or chopper what they call him, he won the league and is a freak so is snell.

im guessing you have seen his height and not him play, I'm in the same league as the kid and a few others and hes not scared, puts his body on the line nd yes he is quick. And for him getting diposals i saw 3 games of them play in the final including 2 they played againts us in the H&A season and he is more of a tagger than anything and when he tackles he hits hard, don't under estimate the height and i heard a stong rumour from boys at my club who know him that he is taking a few years off to pursuit a running career, confirmation? watch out for fowler or chopper what they call him, he won the league and is a freak so is snell.

Doukas is a great runner, ive seen him play a number of games this year. Always puts his body on the line and is a really good tagger. I can tell you right now is DEFINATLY playing next year, just unsure where abouts, he has told me personally he could be a sleazy in 09.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is going where in 2009 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back