Who is the mosy selfish player in the AFL??

Remove this Banner Ad

Cassius_Clay

Cancelled
NFL Mock Draft Participant NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Participant
Jul 6, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
i personally think David King

Nathan Brown (rich) loves a ping at goal from anywhere. Joel Bowden makes space from u turns to get on the left. Jeff Farmer shoots from anywhere. N.Buckley at times.

No.1 most selfish is Scott Lucas

As much as i like Yze, it is still safe to say he is very selfish. Leads the comp kicks every year and is rarely found hnadballing the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Medhurst.

Wish it was Ablett Jnr. though, if he was more selfish, he'd have kicked 50 goals already.

Richo for most of his career.

Ditto Milne

Stafford for his sheer disregard lack of respect for others.

The Burgoyne brothers when they are having an off day.

Farmer who is the guy I officially love to hate most in the AFL.

brilliant pies said:
****** up mate ya dikhed. just cos i go for collingwood. does that mak me special or sumthing. DIKHED what a ********er. maybe your a little bit jealous of us. GOOD WORK GRAHAM

GOLD :D :D

Methinks you should mosy down to the chemist.

Hate Jeffrey as much as you want, but he's not selfish. Medders is way more selfish than Jeffrey - and even he in the last couple of weeks has almost screwed up after marking 20m out, by giving off a handball to a player in the square. Once to Bell and once to Farmer - both kicked the goal, but only after having to weave around an opponent. You're sititng there thinking... ferchrissakes Medders - YOU go back and kick the goal. That's your job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the mosy selfish player in the AFL??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back