Who is the true goat in Tennis ?

Remove this Banner Ad

The next 4 days are huge.

Rafa wins and extends the lead to 3 you'd think going to hard to catch with guys like Alcaraz, Sinner & FAA starting to arrive quickly.

Djoker wins it and cuts the gap to 1 you'd think he has enough in the tank to eek out another 1-2 go past or at least match Rafa.

The next 4 days are huge.

Rafa wins and extends the lead to 3 you'd think going to hard to catch with guys like Alcaraz, Sinner & FAA starting to arrive quickly.

Djoker wins it and cuts the gap to 1 you'd think he has enough in the tank to eek out another 1-2 go past or at least match Rafa.

Djoker should be on 25 slams by end of next year

21 - Wimbledon 2022
22 - US Open 2022
23 - Aus Open 2023
24 - Wimbledon 2023
25 - US Open 2023

Djoker should be on 25 slams by end of next year

21 - Wimbledon 2022
22 - US Open 2022
23 - Aus Open 2023
24 - Wimbledon 2023
25 - US Open 2023
He is banned from entering here for three years, and they don't usually waive that unless it's for compassionate grounds (playing tennis isn't that). How does he win the Aus Open 2023?

I also find it funny you're giving him Wimb '22 right away, like he doesn't have two more matches to play...

And he won't be able to enter the US Open because he's an unvaxxed foreigner.

He is banned from entering here for three years, and they don't usually waive that unless it's for compassionate grounds (playing tennis isn't that). How does he win the Aus Open 2023?

I also find it funny you're giving him Wimb '22 right away, like he doesn't have two more matches to play...

And he won't be able to enter the US Open because he's an unvaxxed foreigner.

Joker will be at the 2023 Aussie Open - Nothing is surer - Unfortunately, politicians have ruined the 2022 tennis season

Federer the best peak still imo, he was the classiest of the all also.

Novak will end up the GOAT tbh, Nadal is great but this man has such a complete game.

Hopefully Federer returns and strong, because he has looked rusty in many returns, he'll be hungry but doubt he wins anything, he may get to a final tho.

Just one last good bye would be nice.

Federer the best peak still imo, he was the classiest of the all also.

Novak will end up the GOAT tbh, Nadal is great but this man has such a complete game.

Hopefully Federer returns and strong, because he has looked rusty in many returns, he'll be hungry but doubt he wins anything, he may get to a final tho.

Just one last good bye would be nice.
Not a chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So how many slams do we think Rafa and Novak will end up with?

I don't think Rafa has got another non-clay slam in him. His win in the AO this year was miraculous but also against the trend, next-gen were overtaking him on hard courts (beaten by Thiem in AO 2020, Tsitsipas in AO 2021).

I think he may even struggle to get another RG, although he won this year he was far from dominant - pushed to 5 by FAA, match with Novak ws very close, and then Zverev got injured in a match where he looked threatening.

Novak is still the best grass court player by a fair margin, although this gap has closed significantly on hard. I'd say he has 1 more AO and 1 more Wimbledon in him.

So my prediction:
Djokovic 23
Nadal 22
Federer 20

So how many slams do we think Rafa and Novak will end up with?

I don't think Rafa has got another non-clay slam in him. His win in the AO this year was miraculous but also against the trend, next-gen were overtaking him on hard courts (beaten by Thiem in AO 2020, Tsitsipas in AO 2021).

I think he may even struggle to get another RG, although he won this year he was far from dominant - pushed to 5 by FAA, match with Novak ws very close, and then Zverev got injured in a match where he looked threatening.

Novak is still the best grass court player by a fair margin, although this gap has closed significantly on hard. I'd say he has 1 more AO and 1 more Wimbledon in him.

So my prediction:
Djokovic 23
Nadal 22
Federer 20

I'll say

Novak 25
Rafa 23
Federer 20

Assuming the mandates to enter countries end rather shortly.

Nadal
Djokovic will be the leader of pretty much every statistical category by the time he is done.
Nadal will always be the GOAT. He is loyal to his childhood sweatheart and his family, he helped clean his home Island after it flooded, he is always humble, his academy is producing incredible players, and he is just a nice almost perfect human being! That is more important than anything, then he also has the most grand slams so he is the GOAT forever.

He is loyal to his childhood sweatheart.
That doesn't really differentiate him from Djokovic though, does it?
he is always humble......and he is just a nice almost perfect human being!
AbandonedAggravatingBoilweevil-size_restricted.gif

Nadal

Nadal will always be the GOAT. He is loyal to his childhood sweatheart and his family, he helped clean his home Island after it flooded, he is always humble, his academy is producing incredible players, and he is just a nice almost perfect human being! That is more important than anything, then he also has the most grand slams so he is the GOAT forever.

Fair dinkum?

Who is the true goat in Tennis ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back