Who is your clubs Andy Bichel?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 30, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Andy Bichel was the perennial 12th man / fringe player of the Australian side during the successful era of the late 90s to mid 2000s. A gun with the ball and extremely handy contributor with the bat Bichel just could never quite cement his spot in the best side.

IMG_1433.JPG

On every team board there are supporter favourites who for whatever reason always seem in the fringes. They come in and they perform reasonably but for whatever reason they are the first dropped again.

For the Tigers the most obvious one in recent times was Shane Tuck. Always played his role and was a good inside mid without being a star but seemed to always be on the outer.

Andy Bichel was the perennial 12th man / fringe player of the Australian side during the successful era of the late 90s to mid 2000s. A gun with the ball and extremely handy contributor with the bat Bichel just could never quite cement his spot in the best side.

View attachment 308852

On every team board there are supporter favourites who for whatever reason always seem in the fringes. They come in and they perform reasonably but for whatever reason they are the first dropped again.

For the Tigers the most obvious one in recent times was Shane Tuck. Always played his role and was a good inside mid without being a star but seemed to always be on the outer.

90% of your squad are Andy Bichels :rainbow:

View attachment 308852

Being a member of the Terror Sqwad I was certain you would have gone for Pork''''d as he seems to be always getting dropped by Starburns

View attachment 308852

We don't really have one. Maybe we should poach Trent Cotchin just to have that sort of meh player who goes okay, but just doesn't get a go unless there's injuries to the better players.

• Banned
Being a member of the Terror Sqwad I was certain you would have gone for Pork''''d as he seems to be always getting dropped by Starburns

Cool story...doesn't have much to do with the thread topic though.

If you try contributing to the thread in a meaningful way rather than shooting down the OP with personal attacks you may be more widely respected around these boards :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Plays his role? Possibly Whitecross, however he seemed to be building to more than that later in the year. In and out of the team would suggest Hartung.

Right now, I would go with Cam Pedersen or Alex Neal-Bullen.
You haven't heard? Melbourne have already asked for their name to be engraved on the 2017 cup.
It'd be easier than trying to win the ****ing thing.
But I know a lot of Norf supporters put in that request after Round 9 this season.

Right now, I would go with Cam Pedersen or Alex Neal-Bullen.

It'd be easier than trying to win the ******* thing.
But I know a lot of Norf supporters put in that request after Round 9 this season.
Win the first 9 games of next season and we'll talk ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus H Christ what a farking horrific thread.

If the OP wasn't such a chronic attention whore he'd be ashamed of himself

:$
Too big a statement to post under your original account, champ?

Cam Ellis-Yolmen is the epitome of your Andy Bichel. Comes in, plays well, then gets dropped for someone slower and older with rapidly fading disposal quality. He does the job, looks like a Prince and will steal all your bitches.

images

Jesus H Christ what a farking horrific thread.

If the OP wasn't such a chronic attention whore he'd be ashamed of himself

:$
I think he deserves a gold star and a pat on the head for effort.
Would you prefer to read some more about his ****ing wedding?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back