Who picked up Hall? (SC)

Remove this Banner Ad

RED AND BLACK SOLDIER

All Australian
Aug 9, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
I got him 3 weeks ago for Alwyn Davey and got about 30k profit in return aswell as Hall and to my suprise he scored a whopping 146, very pleased with the return as one would be. Just wondering, how many other people picked him up recently?

I picked him up 17 rounds ago :(

Though I think I'm glad I stuck with him now, (I was thinking of dropping him 4-5 rounds ago).

I got him 3 weeks ago for Alwyn Davey and got about 30k profit in return aswell as Hall and to my suprise he scored a whopping 146, very pleased with the return as one would be. Just wondering, how many other people picked him up recently?

Yep, picked him up for Davey about 3 weeks ago aswell. Happy with the Swans as i picked up Goodes when he bottomed out at $400k in SC, and since then hes been a gun!

Its ironic that both Fev and Hall have scored reasonably well the last few weeks, now that most coaches have traded them out. A few weeks ago I had to choose between Fev and Hall to trade out for N.G Brown. I got rid of Fev, but at the moment that seems like a waste of a trade.

Its ironic that both Fev and Hall have scored reasonably well the last few weeks, now that most coaches have traded them out. A few weeks ago I had to choose between Fev and Hall to trade out for N.G Brown. I got rid of Fev, but at the moment that seems like a waste of a trade.

LOL - I was in exactly the same boat a couple of weeks back, and after Fev's big 1 and getting dropped for a round I traded him out. Ever since then he's turned it around and Nathan Brown his replacement has been underperforming :(

I picked him up 17 rounds ago :(

Though I think I'm glad I stuck with him now, (I was thinking of dropping him 4-5 rounds ago).

Same here. He became worth so little that there wasn't much of an alternative. Signs have been ok in the past few games too. Had 5 clangers and 4 FK against in his last game which dragged his score down from 90-odd to 40-odd (SC).

Same here. He became worth so little that there wasn't much of an alternative. Signs have been ok in the past few games too. Had 5 clangers and 4 FK against in his last game which dragged his score down from 90-odd to 40-odd (SC).

Free's against are counted as Clangers .. therefore if he was listed as having 5 Clangers, 4 of the clangers were frees against and 1 was a clanger kick. In supercoach that would have lost him 32 points.

I'm bloody pissed off, as I finally got rid of him, but I'm not too shattered. I did Akermanis + Hall to Pavlich + O'Keefe. It was time for me to upgrade the forward line, as it has been my weakest point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who picked up Hall? (SC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back