Remove this Banner Ad

nickh32

Club Legend
Aug 9, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
hey guys

now that jolly is on the market i believe the hawks should go after jolly instead of burygoyne because thats what they really need. if they were to get a gun ruckmen they will be pretty hard to stop.

what do you guys think they should do?

I think they should go for both, seeing as there is no rule against it.

well collingwood are offering a 1st rounder for jolly and power are also after a 1st rounder for burgoyne so you will struggle to get them both and you will struggle to get burygoyne, gibson and jolly all into your salary cap.

and to newcastlefalcon while burgoyne may be better the hawks already have a bunch of superstar onballers and a dominant midfield with the like of mitchell, sewell, bateman, hodge. they dont have a good ruckmen if they are going to bet on renouf and taylor taking them through the season they will struggle big time.

hahaha scum

u just want us to go for jolly so u can get burgoyne...

stop acting like u actually give a shit

hahaha...

i'll be more then happy if we went for jamie charman

man burgoyne would be my first preference

hahaha scum

hahaha...

Because something posted on an internet message board directly effects who the clubs will actually go after.........

I'd say most would agree that Jolly would improve the Hawks side more than Burgoyne.
Most opposition supporters would hope the Hawks recruiters follow your line of thinking though, Hawks with an actual decent Ruckman could be worrying.

hahaha scum

hahaha...

get over yourself id much rather get ball or rischitelli and 2nd rounder than get burgoyne. burgoyne wont win us a falg as he is to old. but if you want to bet your future on renouf and taylor good luck for next year:thumbsu:.

i just wanted opinions im not after burgoyne

Remove this Banner Ad

who should the hawks go for now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back