Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Judd

• Paul Chapman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Watson and Sylvia won't poll 15 votes between them.

As much as I think Hodge is a better player than Swan and had a better year. I think Swan will win it and quite comfortably

I think Pendlebury will win it

Umpires love him and can see him winning it and Swan not polling well

Was going to say Swan but why do you think Pendlebury? Does Swan mouth off a bit at the umpires? Will these two take votes off each other?(enquiring minds $$ would like to know)

Was going to say Swan but why do you think Pendlebury? Does Swan mouth off a bit at the umpires? Will these two take votes off each other?(enquiring minds $$ would like to know)

Pendles may get a lot of 2's in the voting this year, but Swan should rack up plenty of 3's :)

I'd really like to see one of Goddard or Hodge win it. I think for the most part, they've been the stand out players of the competition (so far). Unfortunately for Hodge, Hawthorns shocking start will mean he'll be playing catch up on brownlow night as the likes of Ablett started the season on fire and could have 20 votes by round 10.

as for Sylvia, I'd have him currently polling in 4 games for 10 votes and couldn't possibly win it from here. get your money on him for Melbournes highest poller though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No gurantees with umpires votes. Swan probably won't poll all that well early and I forget who from other teams was hot early. A good case could be mounted for Swan to poll in virtually every game since about the first month and a half or so. In the last few months Swan has nearly been BOG every week. Winning teams tend to dominate voting and Swan would have been the best or close to it for Collingwood most weeks. The stats say he has got a lot of the ball and he runs with it so he'd get noticed. I'll be surprised if he doesn't romp in for his 3rd straight B&F.

I can't vouch for how many votes Ablett or Hodge should get but Swan has to get over 25 votes. 5 x 3 and 5 x 2 would be a minimum IMO. If he doesn't get votes in more than half the games then something is wrong.

i think a roughie might win it this year. i picked bartel at the start of the year and i am sticking by that tip. but chapman is a big chance

You know, it would be awesome to see someone like Brian Lake win it, sadly it will always be a midfielders award. Sooo back to my money. Swan, Hodge as an outsider , Pendlebury, or Ablett if a few fall over inexplicably later in the year.

Swans your hard working Watson Mitchell type he does get noticed but doesnt do the flashy stuff like Pendles does around the packs its very underestimated what Pendles actually does in close you really need to wtach the game very close to notice it all

Swan and Pendles dont say a word to the umpies i think Pendles has been super consistant and we have won alot of games

The end of last years Brownlow i saw what Pendles polled and said to myself he will be Collingwoods next Brownlow winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Who To Win Brownlow

Back