Who wants a Box Hill forum started?

Who would like a Box Hill forum started?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

PatientHawk

All Australian
Hawthorn Hawks - Muston and Savage Player Sponsor 2010 Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2009 Player Sponsor Hawthorn Hawks - Beau Muston 2008 Player Sponsor
Sep 19, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Box Hill plays at 1pm, or live streaming on the web starts at 1pm.
I will attempt to listen to my first Box Hill game.

I was just wondering who would like a separate forum set up for Box Hill?
We have "the mustard pot", "Hawk-talk" and "Hawk-eye", how about a Box Hill forum?

The last weekend reports on the Box Hill game was fantastic, thanks to all who posted.

to listen to the game on the net go to www.3wbc.org.au or can be heard live on radio 94.1FM

Cheers

I'm interested in BHH, but would rather the BHH stuff just stay in the main board. Already too many separate boards to keep track of.

A fair request PatientHawk. But I agree with markr and that's the thinking at BF Admin.

There are too many sub-forums. I believe some of the good work by posters in the subbies are going unnoticed - unread as many readers do not get around to going onto the subbies. Comments on Box Hill have a better chance of being picked up and more widely read on the main forum.

A fair request PatientHawk. But I agree with markr and that's the thinking at BF Admin.

There are too many sub-forums. I believe some of the good work by posters in the subbies are going unnoticed - unread as many readers do not get around to going onto the subbies. Comments on Box Hill have a better chance of being picked up and more widely read on the main forum.

I thought it may have cleaned up the main board and made it a better filing system for all the posts.
I believe posts on Box hill would be more easily found, but I can understand it may make more work for the mods.

It will be interesting to see how the vote goes anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who wants a Box Hill forum started?

Back