Who wants to be included in 2009 BigFooty Supercoach Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if this is the correct place or not, but what is happening with the bigfooty leagues this year in supercoach? I see there seems to be some movement with the DT bigfooty leagues but not really seeing anything for the supercoach ones.

hey guys

please include me in a supercoach league once it gets started. think last year it was rota who organised it and he did awesome.

my supercoach credentials: in 2008, top 1000 and 1st in Big Footy Supercoach Comp.

just PM me

thanks heaps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isnt really moving forward so what im going to do is create a bigfooty league and people can pm me if they want to join and then i will send the code.
Not in any divsion

This isnt really moving forward so what im going to do is create a bigfooty league and people can pm me if they want to join and then i will send the code.
Not in any divsion

Relax things will move forward he is just getting the Dreamteam stuff sorted with their leagues as that is a lot bigger and then move onto Supercoach.

There is over 45 days till Round 1 plenty of time

supercoach2008ed5.jpg

I'm not sure if I was in a legit BigFooty league last year (BigFooty SC 2008?) , so just making sure my names down because I really want to be involved!

I'd like to join, first season at Supercoach for me as im usually a Dream Team man. Only way to do these fantasy things though is in a competitive league so it would be good if i could be thrown into a BigFooty league

Can I be added to one of the league please?

Finished last year around the 5000 mark after ignoring the comp for a couple of weeks. Previous years have been a regular top 1000 finisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back