Who was your ninja turtle?

Remove this Banner Ad

RooBunny said:
Now Voltron was cool - but only the ones with the Lions, the car Voltron was poor

...sigh... Lance.... one of the sexiest cartoon characters ever... (not as good as Eric from the Little Mermaid though)

There was a third Voltron from memory. But it was even crapper than the vehicle one.

Kick arse.

voltron.jpg

I was Leonardo, my older bro was Raph and my even older bro was michaelangelo. Funny this thread came up, I watched the 2nd movie the other day and it destroyed one of the good memories from my childhood.

Ninja turtles are back with a vengance.
Several new cartoon movies and other merchendise, has made them very big again.
I have a 5 year old son who is turtle crazy ATM, we have got him a set of turtles and the lair for xmas but have had an impossable time gettimg master splinter, Ebaying one atm (its at $31) for something that was $11 at kmart 6 months ago.
Turtles = masterfull marketing with a 15 year comback, it will proberbly go on for a very long time.
Don't throw away your old action figures and other turtle toys, they will be worth something oneday.

I remember hearing something a few months back about how they wanted to make a new live action film, this time less kiddie and much darker, with CGI turtles instead of Ernie Reyes Jnr in all the suits.

I remember in one episode Michaelangelo had a cheese pizza with peanut butter.......

so of course, recently, when some friends and I were having a TMNT reunion night, we all tried it... I'm telling you... It's like a satay, very good :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mog said:
I remember hearing something a few months back about how they wanted to make a new live action film, this time less kiddie and much darker, with CGI turtles instead of Ernie Reyes Jnr in all the suits.

Yes i heard that too and apparantly Ang Lee is interested or something

My "favourite" was Leonardo only because I was last to discover the show

Swarbs said:
Leonardo rules...
Leonardo LEADS, goddammit!!!

(/retro accuracy nazi)

Mog said:
There was a third Voltron from memory. But it was even crapper than the vehicle one.
Might you be thinking of the CGI remake of the lion series from a few years back? That's the only "third" one I can think of...

How about some of those storylines

Those kids in flying cars from dimension X
Leatherhead
that rabbit
those hawaiian frogs
Rock Soldiers?

"Tonight I dine on toitle soup""

and how funny is krang suit - what a buffoon

not as funny as krang himself

Remove this Banner Ad

Who was your ninja turtle?

Remove this Banner Ad