Who will be the better player when it's all said and done? Daicos vs Reid vs Horne-Francis

Who will have the better career

• Nick Daicos

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Harley Reid

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Jason Horne-Francis

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (elaborate in the comments)

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
San Francisco 49ers, Swan Districts.
All 3 have bright futures in the AFL and all of them have shown they have the elite standard to be the best in the competition, however, if you had to choose, which of these 3 will be the best one? And why?

Reid & Horne-Francis are, or will be, far more damaging and explosive with ball in hand.
How good was Horne-Francis tonight in the game against Geelong? He simply could not handle the pressure & went missing. So go back & compare that with Nick's performances in both the 2022 & 23 Finals series, respectively. And remember he came into the 2023 Finals Series after being out injured in the 2023 home & season having missed the final 6 games due to a leg injury. OK. I think far too many individuals on this site will vote against Nick simply because he wears black & white stripes as opposed to looking at the relevant data & performances. Goodnight & good luck.

How good was Horne-Francis tonight in the game against Geelong? He simply could not handle the pressure & went missing. So go back & compare that with Nick's performances in both the 2022 & 23 Finals series, respectively. And remember he came into the 2023 Finals Series after being out injured in the 2023 home & season having missed the final 6 games due to a leg injury. OK. I think far too many individuals on this site will vote against Nick simply because he wears black & white stripes as opposed to looking at the relevant data & performances. Goodnight & good luck.
Well I guess that settles this discussion forever more.
No further correspondence or opinions shall be entered into.

Also in the Sheezel camp.

Makes things happen.

No surprise the Roos got absolutely belted in the last 2 games and the Sheez was out injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will be the better player when it's all said and done? Daicos vs Reid vs Horne-Francis

Back