Who will be top in SA this year???

Remove this Banner Ad

PennD#25

Draftee
Aug 3, 2007
Glenelg
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
SHC did not have the best year this year but the new year 11's puttuing their hands up for selection are possibly one of the best groups ever......

other schools such as St Micheals have lost their big guns of Ebert and Staple this season so will they be as strong as last season???

SHC did not have the best year this year but the new year 11's puttuing their hands up for selection are possibly one of the best groups ever......

other schools such as St Micheals have lost their big guns of Ebert and Staple this season so will they be as strong as last season???

ye sacred heart do have a bit of talent with the year 11's coming through and still having some very handy players in year 12 left.. but i think there will be some other schools out there training very hard to get to meet shc sandards

Sacred Heart will clearly be the top team this year, as they have been for many years. The 11s and 12s are the best two year levels for ages. Everyone will have to wait until the Year 2010 before even considering a win against them.

SHC did not have the best year? winning the state knockout, beating assumption and Rostrevor in intercol and the first match not good enough for you?
i'd say shc have had worse seasons bud

the SA comp must b shit this year if PAC are considered a top team. losin on thursday to MGS who had 4 top class players out and then losin to wesley on saturday really shows the standard of SA football

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. It is early days and it was PAC's first hit out.
2. They too had injury concerns

BUT

1. They lacked structure and any semblance of pre planning at clearances and kick ins. They were either trying new things or totally outplayed and outcoached.

I will see a few PAC games this year (perhaps I will see more SHC) and will report on the changes if any.

what he said although yeh were beaten, no structure (as seen from kick ins etc) because of players not being together for a big pre season (training with clubs, summer sport commitments) plus getting used to less domination in the ruck (no byers) and new faces in the midfield and around the ground.

I know a bloke that moved to PAC. He was a gun coach at a school we played against. My cousin reckoned he was the best coach in the league.

Dunno if he coaches anymore.

Who is PAC Coach???

WTF? Really? PAC lost to Pembroke??? Did Tapscott play?
Hard to believe.
Good result by Rossies, BUT St Peters would be happy with that too I'd reckon. I expected Rostrevor by much more than that.

saints are horrible phil davis keeps them competitive. watched pac v shc good signs for pac simon potts marked everything at CHF and Jack Trengove killed armfield. Having Tappscott back gave them a strong body in and under. Still missing their captain. Lots of improvement ahead of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who will be top in SA this year???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back