NeRFaHoLIc

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
If you were in charge of the WWE and you could hire any ten wrestlers you chose (obviously those who aren't already in the WWE) who would you hire?
In no particular order:
1) Goldberg - Yes he is an uber-sellout, but back in his prime he was awesome to watch. Whenever there was an NWO attack, you knew sooner or later Goldberg was going to come out and kick some ass.
2) Stone Cold - Do I even need a reason?
3) The Rock - See above.
4) Sting - If used how he was used in WCW, Sting would be awesome. His character back in WCW was the best, TNA have killed him.
5) Kurt Angle - Always been a personal favourite of mine, don't like what he did to the WWE but would have him back in a heart beat. Awesome wrestler.
6) Kevin Nash - Again, a personal favourite of mine but he was brilliant. Lots of charisma and ruled in the nWo.
7) Hogan - Hogan is another who really only cares about money, but everybody deep down loves the Hulkster.
8) Brock Lesnar - WWE let him go too easily, and then made matters worse by the whole lawsuit etc. He should be one of the top guns on WWE right now. If only.
9) Bret Hart - The best there is. The best there was. The best there ever will be.
10) Goldust - Odd selection? Perhaps. But I always loved Goldust. Such a funny character. His skits with Booker back in the day were the best.
I probably left out a lot of deserving people, but that's who I thought of off the top of my head. Who would you choose?

1. Sting
2. The Rock
3. Goldberg
4. New Age Outlaws
5. Stone Cold
6. The Godfather
7. Stacy Keibler
8. Kevin Nash
9. Hollywood Hogan :cool:
10. Razor Ramon

Edit, if you wanna be pedantic,

1. Sting
2. The Rock
3. Goldberg
4. Road Dogg Jesse James
5. Bad Ass Billy Gunn
6. Stone Cold
7. Stacy Keiber
8. Hollywood Hogan :cool:
9. Kevin Nash
10. Macho Man

1. Y2J
2. Christian
3. Sting
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Samoa Joe
6. Kurt Angle
7. Goldberg
8. The Rock
9. Stacy Keibler
10. Trish Status

The top 8, for various reasons.. 9 and 10 cos I miss them so much.. the new divas dont even deserved to be mentioned the same sentence as those two former divas.

1. Y2J
2. Christian
3. Sting
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Samoa Joe
6. Kurt Angle
7. Goldberg
8. The Rock
9. Stacy Keibler
10. Trish Status

The top 8, for various reasons.. 9 and 10 cos I miss them so much.. the new divas dont even deserved to be mentioned the same sentence as those two former divas.
Shit. I forgot Jericho. I knew I forgot someone. Would hire him in a heart beat.

Of the guys that can still go alright today

Sting - I've always had a soft spot for him
Golddust - One of the abserdly funny charcters in wrestling history, and isnt caught up with wrestling related things like the rock
Brock Lenser - Face it, this guy was good, and played a great heel too.
Christian
Jericho

Of the guys that can still go alright today

Sting - I've always had a soft spot for him
Golddust - One of the abserdly funny charcters in wrestling history, and isnt caught up with wrestling related things like the rock
Brock Lenser - Face it, this guy was good, and played a great heel too.
Christian
Jericho
Wooh! Well said Bretski. About time Goldust got the recognition he deserved. I hope he comes back. Be awesome if he makes his return with Booker (as Booker T) of course. I reckon they could do some pretty funny skits with Double D. Or just funny skits in general. :D :thumbsu:

Wooh! Well said Bretski. About time Goldust got the recognition he deserved. I hope he comes back. Be awesome if he makes his return with Booker (as Booker T) of course. I reckon they could do some pretty funny skits with Double D. Or just funny skits in general. :D :thumbsu:

The goldy, booker segments were gold (no pun intended). Booker was a strait forward serious guy, teamed up with a joker, and lines like: "tell me, he didnt just say that!" followed by Goldy's catchphrase noise, the best odd couple since the rock and sock connection, if not, better

What happened to Stacy Keibler? I used to watch wrestling ages ago when she was in it, but lost interest for a while. Got back into it recently and now she is gone. Shame, as she had the greatest legs ive ever seen... :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Chris Jericho
2. Samoa Joe
3. Sting
4. AJ Styles
5. Christopher Daniels
6. Raven
7. The Rock
8. Trish Stratus
9. Lita
10. Brock Lesnar

1. Bryan Danielson
2. Chris Jericho
3. Kurt Angle
4. Brock Lesnar
5. Delirious
6. The Human Tornado
7. Samoa Joe
8. Teddy Hart
9. Necro Butcher
10. Ken Shamrock

What happened to Stacy Keibler? I used to watch wrestling ages ago when she was in it, but lost interest for a while. Got back into it recently and now she is gone. Shame, as she had the greatest legs ive
ever seen... :D

After competing on Dancing With The Stars, her career went in a different direction than the WWE

On the proviso that Vince had dropped dead, I'd hire in no particular order:

Bryan Danielson
AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Raven (for a feud with Undertaker)
Christian
Ken Shamrock (I marked for him, sue me.)
Chris Jericho
Rhino
And to try and bring some creditibility back to women's wrestling, I'd try to get Molly Holly back into the WWE.

Colt Cabana would've been in this list had the WWE not already signed him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would you hire?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back