Whos going this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Any real North supporter should be there, barring family emergencies I reckon. We haven't seen the side in Melbourne since the Swans game. And we're away every second week in the next couple of months, so I wouldn't miss this one for almost anything...

I got an exam on the Monday @ 8am for uni... but like... the game will finish just after 6... get home... shower... COD4 till 10... study from 10-11:30ish, go to bed... cram on train... I'll be right

I got an exam on the Monday @ 8am for uni... but like... the game will finish just after 6... get home... shower... COD4 till 10... study from 10-11:30ish, go to bed... cram on train... I'll be right

Forget the "go to bed" bit. Stock up on the Red Bull and pull an all-nighter. I mean, that's still the accepted uni exam practise, isn't it?

Or am I just so long out of it that this doesn't happen any more? Aaah, when I was a lad, we didn't have Red Bull, we had to take NoDoz with coke (coca cola - for clarity). Red Bull? Looxury!!

Forget the "go to bed" bit. Stock up on the Red Bull and pull an all-nighter. I mean, that's still the accepted uni exam practise, isn't it?

Or am I just so long out of it that this doesn't happen any more? Aaah, when I was a lad, we didn't have Red Bull, we had to take NoDoz with coke (coca cola - for clarity). Red Bull? Looxury!!

Well of course we had it tough. We had NoDoz with water in a cracked glass, and with no NoDoz!:D

Definitely. I like going and supporting the club and supporting other Melbourne clubs, pity we don't get the same back in return though (other than from a few clubs).

nah...boring

All the way from (VERY) sunny Hyderabad India.....I'll be there! First game of the year for me (and not sure when the next is going to be as not sure when I'm back again). Picked a bad few weeks to be back in Melbourne given the number of away/interstate games the boys play.....but then again I did happen to chance upon a mega milestone game also so cant really complain (just watch me!).

I am taking the kids footy team I manage - who are almost all either Doggies or North supporters - we are coming straight after the game so the kids will have their kit on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the way from (VERY) sunny Hyderabad India.....I'll be there! First game of the year for me (and not sure when the next is going to be as not sure when I'm back again). Picked a bad few weeks to be back in Melbourne given the number of away/interstate games the boys play.....but then again I did happen to chance upon a mega milestone game also so cant really complain (just watch me!).

I'll be watching for ya slam, and you'll be easy to spot as you'll be the one draped in five layers of woollen clothing, like a street urchin (we had a low of 4c here this morning slam :eek:)! Good luck with the climate change :thumbsu:

T'toes

You would never see Q court dead with a lemonade.....

Funnily enough, that's why he's on the lemonades.

I'll be there. With bells on.

(They're quite loud, so you'll probably hear me getting around.)

Will be there with Mr KL, KL junior (x2), and the extended KL clan.

When we played the Dees, I was so confident of a win, I brought my red bag.

However, am not convinced that the new red boots will get an outing this Saturday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Whos going this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back