Who's going to today's practice match?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank saints for being so shit and helping complete my multi..Norf by 15.5 points @ $5.00 odds can't atop laughing

At Etihad vs the Kangaroos? And if so, given it's a practice match and a win is a given, what do you hope to see?

40 touches for Jack Steven? Saad to come on as sub and kick 9? Given it's a practice match, and a win is a given, I just hope we get through without injuries and in good nick for next week when the real stuff begins again.

What do my fellow Saints hope to achieve from todays practice match?

BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA nice work

At Etihad vs the Kangaroos? And if so, given it's a practice match and a win is a given, what do you hope to see?

40 touches for Jack Steven? Saad to come on as sub and kick 9? Given it's a practice match, and a win is a given, I just hope we get through without injuries and in good nick for next week when the real stuff begins again.

Top thread from Bay 13's resident cum guzzling ****. :oops::thumbsu:

Would be nice if Kosi could regain some of his early season form, playing against the spud Norf defenders should boost his confidence.

Also hoping for another big game from Riewoldt against Norf to help my Dream Team and Supercoach teams, a bag of 7 or more goals should be on the cards with whichever spud Brad Scott assigns to him.
No. I'm saying it's a practice match because we are playing witches hats dressed up as blue and white potatoes.
You too friend, you too. :rolleyes:

At least you'll go into today's practice match with your hope's suitably low. Makes the inevitable easier to take later on.

lulz :D:thumbsu:

Would be nice if Kosi could regain some of his early season form, playing against the spud Norf defenders should boost his confidence.

Also hoping for another big game from Riewoldt against Norf to help my Dream Team and Supercoach teams, a bag of 7 or more goals should be on the cards with whichever spud Brad Scott assigns to him.

Well that didn't go to plan, 13 touches and 1 goal between them... LULZ!!

I said it was a practice match and that's exactly how we played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. I'm saying it's a practice match because we are playing witches hats dressed up as blue and white potatoes.

21130869.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's going to today's practice match?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back