Who's going?

Remove this Banner Ad

We were going but our baby sitter has pulled out which means we may have to take the little un. If he is feeling ok we will go but he has been off colour and not going take him out into the cold just to make myself feel like a better supporter.

Definitely renewing next year and probably going to upgrade because I have well and truly had enough of the crap seats in block 216 and the miserable bloke that sits behind me.

The blind guy isn't that bad. ;)

That was fun.........NOT.

Started well. The people who normally sit next to me had given their member passes to a pair of Collingwood supporters. Just great, should be banned for life.

Started well. The people who normally sit next to me had given their member passes to a pair of Collingwood supporters. Just great, should be banned for life.

Well that sucks :thumbsdown:

I sat next to a Collingwood supporter who didn't cheer at all, except for the odd goal. Was very, very strange.

Just watching the replay on Fox now. Have got to say that the crowd is brilliant! You would have thought that Freo were winning. They looked like they were having a blast. I know that the Pies fans were noisy but I think that Freo fans outvoiced them.

Our supporters are the best.

TICK FOR THE FANS
Say what you will about Collingwood fans, but never doubt their passion, nor their numbers. Black and white was everywhere at Subiaco last night, the Magpie army at times even matching the home side for vocal support. That said, you had to admire the "purple people", given their side was done and dusted by half-time. Despite the 76-minute gap between goals, Freo fans cheered the third just as loudly as they had the second, and made so much noise during their side’s tiny last-quarter rally you would have thought the Dockers were in front.
ROHAN CONNOLLY

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/magpies-stick-close-to-plan-20110826-1jeye.html#ixzz1WCCwygud

HAHA yes! The cheersquad was fantastic lastnight. We had a few newcomers who made up some chants...my favourite was:

"Your father is your brother
Your sister is your mother
You all love each other
The collingwood family!"

sgow.jpg

After the game..."There's only Kepler Bradley! One Kepler Braaaadleeeeey!"

He even joined in :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of people I didn't see there were the Steves. Considering one of the motivations for going was the last opportunity to tell Rosich to stick his jumper up his jumper I was a bit disappointed.

Anybody see them?

A couple of people I didn't see there were the Steves. Considering one of the motivations for going was the last opportunity to tell Rosich to stick his jumper up his jumper I was a bit disappointed.

Anybody see them?

When they get spotted by the cameras they get criticised by the haters for grandstanding. Give them a break. If I see either of them at Docklands on Saturday, I'll tell them to make sure they do a shout out to Reggie Perrin.

I Liked the old jumper and didn't see much point in changing it, but I like the current one too. One big positive with the jumper thing is we at least now have a non-embarrasing 'change' jumper. Come on, we've had some shockers. And look at some of the sh*t uniforms worn by the weagles. At least we look smart.

When they get spotted by the cameras they get criticised by the haters for grandstanding. Give them a break. If I see either of them at Docklands on Saturday, I'll tell them to make sure they do a shout out to Reggie Perrin.

I Liked the old jumper and didn't see much point in changing it, but I like the current one too. One big positive with the jumper thing is we at least now have a non-embarrasing 'change' jumper. Come on, we've had some shockers. And look at some of the sh*t uniforms worn by the weagles. At least we look smart.

Garbage.

Front office types should never be seen or heard, especially when they originally come from the scum down the road (as a former "innovation manager"). The fact that neither of the two Steves showed an eyebrow publicly when we played Collingwood with an under-strength team reflects their awareness of what a dreadful mistake it was to focus "Freo front office" time on superficial uniform and logo changes while neglecting coaching, medical, training and member support functions.

Watch certain "S-men" re-appear and take credit in corporate publications (like the Australian Media/Advertising section, the Fin review "adman" section, and the SMH metro section) once we win a few games early next year.

Here's the truth two Steves - no true Freo fan cares what corporate publicity you get, or how awesome your career mentors and life coaches think you are - what we care about is effort on the footy field and in the backroom coaching/medical areas. You've failed miserably at this over the last two years, so either get out, or stop the superficial marketing garbage and get back to true AFL basics.

Cheers, yours in Freo forever, BpG.

No doubt it will be digitally shredded before Rosich ever sees it. Or his trolls will jump on saying how deranged I am...

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's going?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back