Who's in, who's out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Methuselah

Debutant
Feb 17, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Other Teams
WCE
Well, before they post this weeks team, I thought I would nominate my 22.
Some assumptions....Gardiner and Wilson are both fit, and therefore available.

B Hunter, MacIntosh, Prior
HB Green, Jako, Wirrpunda
C Chambers, Kerr, Judd
HF Pe Matera, Gardiner, Banfield
FF Fido, Wilson, Braun

Ruck Cox, Cuz, Fletcher

Int: Lynch, Sampi, Wooden, Glass

In:Wilson, Gardiner, Prior
Out:Embley, Merenda, ??(can't think who misses out from last week)

I think you are pretty much on the mark there.

I know that one of the two players you have nominated as being left out has already been told he's not in the squad.

williams got drop and jones got injuried so i doubt they would be coming back into the side.

how about sampi? was he injuried last week?
embley might go but then again he has survived the cull for about 2 months now.

Cannot believe I left Collica out of my 22....I knew someone good was missing :D
Still, I am disappointed Prior did not get a chance this week, as by all accounts he has been playing well.

As for Gardiner and Wilson....it's a much better looking outfit with them in it. I reckon Wilson is definite....Gardiner will not be certain until he runs out onto the ground on the Sunday.

I think Gardiner is the red herring. Wilson should be a definite, he has missed a month with the shoulder and he was ready to come back a month ago so im sure the docs will finally give him the go ahead.

Of the extended 7 man bench, Gardiner probably wont play, take your pick from the other 6. Merenda being dropped seems to certify that Sampi will get another game...maybe Braun and Williams will miss again, both criminally underused.

Originally posted by jod23
I think Gardiner is the red herring. Wilson should be a definite, he has missed a month with the shoulder and he was ready to come back a month ago so im sure the docs will finally give him the go ahead.

Of the extended 7 man bench, Gardiner probably wont play, take your pick from the other 6. Merenda being dropped seems to certify that Sampi will get another game...maybe Braun and Williams will miss again, both criminally underused.
Gardiner's not on the 7 man bench, he's named at CHF. I expect Lynch, Sampi and Williams to miss off the bench. I think Seira's a more versatile option than Lynch at this stage, and a week in the WAFL might help Lynch after hardly getting a touch last week.

Sierakowski won't play - he's just been named as a 'stand-by' if Gardiner doesn't pull up... again.

Heard Suma on 6PR last night saying Merenda's back is still giving him a few problems, and that he won't even play for West Perth on the weekend. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's in, who's out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back