Who's most angry about missing finals?

Which group of Bay13 supporters is most upset about season 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

frggr

Fan Favourite (they/them)
May 16, 2012
Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Hi Bay,

I noticed a flurry of incensed comments from a supporter of a certain club.

I began to wonder what might have triggered it.

Then I realised it's the final round of the Home and Away season. Geelong are once again top 4 and while they're unlikely to win the flag, anything's possible.

But on the other hand you've got:

Collingwood having the worst premiership defence since 2009.

Richmond winning the "unwinnable" wooden spoon over North.

Carlton teetering on the edge of the 8 - and even if they make it, they're injury ravaged.

Essendon doing Essendon things.

Please vote on my poll, then share uplifting photos below to lift the spirits of our Bay 13 brotheren 😍

Here is a cute kitten 😍

cute kitten GIF

And now, from the flogs that brought you “10 flags are better than 16” and “making finals is better than winning flags” and “1989-1995? I don’t know what you’re talking about” comes their latest denial of reality “10 wins are better than 11” 😂

one of the all-time worst premiership defences you'll ever see.

:$

A real tough choice, but I've gone with WOBBLEwood wobbling their way to one of the all-time worst premiership defences you'll ever see.

Good fred, OP.

Thank you. I thought it would be good to give bottom 10 teams something to do when their off-season begins in a few days.

Geelong's premiership team was the oldest ever and the greatest modern player retired after the game.

Richmond's premiership was * so there was no premiership defence to speak of

Melbourne's was pretty bad, but it was in Perth, so it's also *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now, from the flogs that brought you “10 flags are better than 16” and “making finals is better than winning flags” and “1989-1995? I don’t know what you’re talking about” comes their latest denial of reality “10 wins are better than 11” 😂

:$
There there, let the anger out.

OP made this fred to ease the bottom-hurt of non-finalists like your WOBBLEwood. We won't judge anyone here.

stevehawkington - appreciate the vote. I sort of thought that Essington fans were basically numb to disappointment these days.

That said, certain Bay 13 fans have been a bit crankier lately 😇

brad scott is the most angry person but he looks like he's gonna cry everytime the cameras pan to him - so its a mixture of sadness and anger :)

This is a hard choice, I won’t be voting for Essendon though cause their flogs contain their melts to their own game day threads at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's most angry about missing finals?

Back