• Brent Ratten

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Mark Williams

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you be actually moderating - what keeping it all completely emotional, irrational rubbish. Having coached 10 players prior to the year they were drafted and in junior grand finals I find the rubbish on this thread unbelievable. I'll pop off now and come back and see how many of you are still going at Craigy in three years time. Oh that's right ... your only any good if you coach a premiership and you geniuses all know better than Leigh Matthews. What ... find it a bit tough to lose do we boys. Seriously get back in your cupboards !!
Gotten Himmel!

What would you be actually moderating - what keeping it all completely emotional, irrational rubbish. Having coached 10 players prior to the year they were drafted and in junior grand finals I find the rubbish on this thread unbelievable. I'll pop off now and come back and see how many of you are still going at Craigy in three years time. Oh that's right ... your only any good if you coach a premiership and you geniuses all know better than Leigh Matthews. What ... find it a bit tough to lose do we boys. Seriously get back in your cupboards !!

Come on we're just having a bit of fun, you know 'shits and giggles'.

Eh?

ec11f456f3c8c71f4157fa37b4b8745f_normal.jpeg
Con Bouliopoulos@conmjj
@JLeppitsch officially new Brisbane Lions coach. Unbelievable work he's done to get @Richmond_FC defence to 3rd best in league. Goodluck!

7:59 PM - 21 Sep 13
Richmond FC Writer

Hopefully its true. First thing that needs to be done now if its true is talk to Yeo, Doc and Longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leppa is very smart when it comes to the defensive side of the game, reckon he will put a defence-based game plan in place, similar to Freo?

Interesting...

Might be a bloke reading into Richo's comment though.

Will wait for confirmation before being quite happy with that.

While I don't want the decision to be rushed (getting the right coach is more important than getting a coach signed quickly to get the kiddies to stay), as a supporter I will be glad when it's done so we can start moving forward.

*am aware that Con may not be legit

An odd thing ... in his own twitter profile he calls himself the (sic) "offense coach" of the Tiges.

Might be a joke on Leppa's behalf. All attack starts in defence these days doesn't it ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's our Coach for 2014?

Back