Why can't Sydney pull a crowd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Its more what didnt get paid the what did :thumbsu:

Rohan >>>>> Cunnington. .. we shall see. Cunners certainly done more then Rohan at this stage. The skill your talking about ... is that his netball skills cause havent seen his footy ones shine yet

Aussie Gun ... i watch alot of footy my post was tongue in cheek. Do all you watch all our games ?

I haven't seen Cunnington do much. But, I've seen Rohan do plenty though.

Which post?

No, I don't watch all your games.

My post about only watching the swans vs roos was . Honeslty cant say i watch alot of swans games but i see a few , enough to judge considering you havent watched alot of us and are judging our players:thumbsu:

This bloke should try out comedy. :D :thumbsu:

I would but i could never be as funny as you so why bother. 2 first year players so its a matter of opinion each way my opinion is Bastinac >>>>> Hanneberry yours is the opposite your free to have that opinion :thumbsu:

I would but i could never be as funny as you so why bother. 2 first year players so its a matter of opinion each way my opinion is Bastinac >>>>> Hanneberry yours is the opposite your free to have that opinion :thumbsu:

I've watched North a few times this year. I rate Bastinac highly, but do not rate Cunnington as yet, but will think he'll be a good player, but, I just believe that Rohan is a far better player at this time from what I've seen and heard. Hannebery is/will be a gun. :thumbsu:

I agree Hanneberry will be a gun ive said that , i also said id be happy to admit that i was wrong should Rohan become a superstar. Cunnington took the next step yesterday got more of the ball (18 possies , 8 in the 3rd term) but has the thing of not backing himself sometimes will get over that though. Bastinac has proven to show signs of brilliance. My view is it will be outta Trengrove- Bastinac - Hanneberry - Scully for the rising star not that the award means anything anyway

I agree Hanneberry will be a gun ive said that , i also said id be happy to admit that i was wrong should Rohan become a superstar. Cunnington took the next step yesterday got more of the ball (18 possies , 8 in the 3rd term) but has the thing of not backing himself sometimes will get over that though. Bastinac has proven to show signs of brilliance. My view is it will be outta Trengrove- Bastinac - Hanneberry - Scully for the rising star not that the award means anything anyway

That's the difference I believe at this stage between Rohan and Cunnington. Rohan will back himself and put his body on the line. But, both will be good players for each club. I think Hannebery could win it, I hope he does, but I wouldn't be surprised if either Scully or Trengove win it, being higher draft picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Average Age and Games played for a North poster earlier who wanted to compare.

North Melb - 22.5 (43.0)

Sydney - 23.7 (61.8)

It's astounds as to what you people are prepared to believe.

Age & Games

North Melb - 23.4 (74)

Sydney - 25.8 (99)

Players under 50 games

North Melb - 14

Sydney - 7

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/match?matchid=1111112047500

Pretty fair effort by our young lads to only be 2 kicks down half way through the last quarter.

Never doubt Cunnington chucking his body on the line has done it every single game he is a true hard nut and attacks the ball great.

Anyway the chat has been great but im outta here l8r :)
Who cares, they will both be guns in the future and if Sydney had the earlier pick it was Cunnington.

maybe not a bad thing.

did he not f**k your club in the end :eek:

Not a bad thing?

Do you think the Swans would have had to have been saved from death's door in the early 90's if they had Carey?

Do you think a forward line of Lockett and Carey might just have been good enough to win the flag in '96, and one or two more besides?

No wonder North fans will be forever laughing at the Swans, regardless of your little insults.

And you might want to have a chat with Barry Round and Ricky Quade before you take us down this particular road.

Talk about people in glass houses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can't Sydney pull a crowd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back