Why did Geelong lose tonight?? Don't ask the coach because...

Remove this Banner Ad

haha euro trip what a funny movie, did u see him crack the shits cos the radio was on at the press conferance? I find him really funny whereas the north one seems more a hard ass, I dunno though

Was so super funny :) Can't stop laughing right now :D Then I watched a defence of the 08 premiership. Greatest comedy of all time :D Lloyd how do you do it? :eek:

haha euro trip what a funny movie, did u see him crack the shits cos the radio was on at the press conferance? I find him really funny whereas the north one seems more a hard ass, I dunno though

Seemed a pretty reasonable request to me. The radio was interferring with the press conference!?

For me it wasn't as entertaining as a good "tough schedule" Clarkson post match, but I suppose those are usually my favourites. Hard to compete with a good Clarko whinge for entertainment value.

Sure I don't agree Geelong's "dynasty" status is up there but give them props for 3 in 5.

Last night they fought back to level the scores with a minute to go after being 4 goals down, impressive effort.

Still a tough team to beat with a fair whack of pride in them. They'll bounce back.

Just don't get why we're supposed to be all so keen to see them disappear.

I'm really not doin this right?????

Sure I don't agree Geelong's "dynasty" status is up there but give them props for 3 in 5.

Last night they fought back to level the scores with a minute to go after being 4 goals down, impressive effort.

Still a tough team to beat with a fair whack of pride in them. They'll bounce back.

Just don't get why we're supposed to be all so keen to see them disappear.

I'm really not doin this right?????

Impessive effort to come from 4 goals down?

Sure. . .

With Swan and Reid off for most of the last quarter, leaving us with only 1 on the pine and Pendles carrying a corked calf they did no more than would be expected of a good team against one seriously weakened by in game injuries.

They were brave but the Pies were braver

Game

Set

Match

Your 2012 is shaping up as bad or worse than our 2009...

Yeah, but the real trick is getting others to worry themselves so much about it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Impessive effort to come from 4 goals down?

Sure. . .

With Swan and Reid off for most of the last quarter, leaving us with only 1 on the pine and Pendles carrying a corked calf they did no more than would be expected of a good team against one seriously weakened by in game injuries.

Grace in victory. Good to see...

Only thing I'll say is that the best team won, but Alex Fasolo is clearly a ********.

Grace in victory. Good to see...

Only thing I'll say is that the best team won, but Alex Fasolo is clearly a ********.
Facts are facts m8 we were two great players down, you came back as you should under those circs and credit to your lads for it but Penders stood up and kept you out.

As for Fas. . .

A talented kid with a big mouth and attitude, one of these days soon someone is going to flatten him to remind him he's playing a man's game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did Geelong lose tonight?? Don't ask the coach because...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back