Why do people hate Chris Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Because he does this hell annoying grimace face that really grinds my gears.

Oh and he eye gouges, plays for carlton, get's a free ride at the tribunal, is a mercenary, is a really bad kick, and is a clear umpires pet.

He gets the triffecta:

1. Champion Player

2. He's good-looking and has a Model girlfriend

3. He doesn't play for your Club

1-4.jpg

He gets the triffecta:

1. Champion Player

2. He's good-looking and has a Model girlfriend

3. He doesn't play for your Club

^Intelligent poster.

People only pretend to hate Judd on here because it's fashionable to do so. Fact is, if he was up for trade this season and your club snagged him you would completely change your tune. If you didn't, you are either:

a) A liar or
b) An idiot.

It's pathetic to project hate on such an obviously talented and champion player and it says more about your respect and knowledge for the game of football then it does about Judd.

The people who know a bit about the game, and how it's played, all reckon Judd's a gun.
Disliking Judd tells me more about your character and lack of footy smarts, then it tells me about Chris Judd.

Because he does this hell annoying grimace face that really grinds my gears.

Oh and he eye gouges, plays for carlton, get's a free ride at the tribunal, is a mercenary, is a really bad kick, and is a clear umpires pet.

free ride at tribunal? got rubbed out for 3 weeks this season and still won the brownlow
mercenary? IF he chose your club you would love him
really bad kick? what is Dane Swan then?
umpires pet? they don't award votes to players who get cheap possies in the back pocket. In effect 40 Swan possessions are worth about 18 Judd possessions hence why Judd won the Brownlow.

Nice try. :)

Gun, maybe. Best player in the competition? No, and he hasn't been for a while.

People hating him because he won the Brownlow is illogical. Whether he deserved it or not is going to be argued for a while, but to hate the man for winning an award that he had no part in deciding just makes no sense.

free ride at tribunal? got rubbed out for 3 weeks this season and still won the brownlow
mercenary? IF he chose your club you would love him
really bad kick? what is Dane Swan then?
umpires pet? they don't award votes to players who get cheap possies in the back pocket. In effect 40 Swan possessions are worth about 18 Judd possessions hence why Judd won the Brownlow.

Nice try. :)
I notice you didn't try to defend his eye gouging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd is a great player, no one denies that.
He lost his credibility when he said he wanted to go to a club that can win a Premiership and chose Carlton.
I have no problems with him taking the money he got offered and other opportunities that Pratt provided for him.
He'd be stupid not to.

Never mentioned that he went to Carlton to win a flag. Twit:confused:

Chris Judd's a champion! The guy has to carry a team of spuds on his back week in week out! Imagine if he had teammates that put half the effort he does then Carlton would win a flag (but he doesn't so they wont)
The only reason anyone would hate on him is jealousy and envy.

The Brownlow, in my eyes, isn't a great gauge on who was the best player for the year nowadays. It's also turning into a bit of a wanky night.

The AFL MVP is a lot more honorable as you are voted by all your peers.

I agree with all of that but I don't think it's why people dislike Judd. I think it's just the tall poppy syndrome. He's hyped up and the media love writing about him so the general public like to bring him down. It doesn't help that he's going with a gold digger who doesn't really have any claim to fame other than being the other half of Chris Judd but he's probably a nice bloke. And you certainly can't doubt his football ability, even though parts of it are a bit overstated.

If Carlton win a flag with him when he is in his last few years he will come out 5 years after retirement and claim that he carried the team. He goes out and trys to claim he is very team orientated but I see him more of an individual after a few of the comments he has made.

Truth be known... If we didn't have Chris Judd in our side we would be battling with West Coast for the wooden spoon. That alone makes his brownlow medal deserving.. He worked so hard this year to get us into the top 8. He deserved the brownlow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do people hate Chris Judd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back