Why do port fans continually try and pass on the choking tag?

Remove this Banner Ad

out of order

All Australian
Suspended
Sep 10, 2007
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Has anyone noticed that port power supporters try and pass the choke tag off to other teams even when its to the point of being ludicrous. So far i've seen port posts/comments saying the kangas and crows choked and amazingly even that west coast on one leg choked.:confused:

Now i know it hurts port fans, but what you guys managed to do 02-03 wont be repeated for ten maybe twenty yrs. So until it is, plz spare us the trouble and keep the pain to yourselves in the future.

kthanks:)

4t5pv7n.jpg

Has anyone noticed that port power supporters try and pass the choke tag off to other teams even when its to the point of being ludicrous. So far i've seen port posts/comments saying the kangas and crows choked and amazingly even that west coast on one leg choked.:confused:

Now i know it hurts port fans, but what you guys managed to do 02-03 wont be repeated for ten maybe twenty yrs. So until it is, plz spare us the trouble and keep the pain to yourselves in the future.

4t5pv7n.jpg

next they willl be trying to lay claims they invented the choke or something:D

4t5pv7n.jpg

They try to pass in on because they are yet to shake the tag choker. It hangs over Alberton like a dark cloud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:confused:

Sooky hodges factor

Do you repeat this to get a rise out of people, or do you genuinely have no idea about that game or football in general?

Cornes' decision to bench Hodges - when he'd already kicked a goal and was taking a shitload of heat off of Mods is generally considered to be the tactical faux pas which cost the Grand Final berth.

But hey, whatever floats your yacht I guess...

I notice "out of order" has no guts. A rabbit too scared to tell the other boys which club he/she supports. Whatever the reason for this weakness or shame, I think this secret club which "out of order" supports has just choked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do port fans continually try and pass on the choking tag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back