Why god are Essendon supporters the biggest w***ers for no reason in the AFL?

• Thread starter kevin sooky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kevin sooky

I can understand Carlton supporters being w***ers. They do have the most premierships. They do have the most money. They are the most successful team in the AFL.

Essendon supporters on the other hand are w***ers for the sake of wanking because they have nothing to wank about. I suppose they extend our choking history to trying to choke their little salamis as well. So be it. As long as they know they do not fool us.
Why couldn't my team have intelligent supporters. Instead, you will now see a procession of dickead Essendon supporters under this posting trying to justify their wankiness. They will have a go at poor me, their coach for being an honest fellow, and at other teams who they imagine I support, but at the end of the day their comments will stand as a shrine to their wankiness of the choker supporters - Come on Essenscum supporters, dont let me down. I know you are out there. I can hear you wanking while typing with the pencil in their mouths. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BS KS IS STARTING TO REPEAT THINGS.
(SHOULDN'T LET KINDIES HAVE COMPUTERS)

Paging Mrs. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Your enema is ready for you, just open your mouth.

Try saying something witty. Or in your case half witty you half wit!

HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHHE

Kev, try to keep it on track, hey? I don't see that you currently add any value to these forums. If it continues I might take action - but I prefer this site to be self-policing.

It was funny the first time, but only just.

you see kev??

even the administrator is having a go at you....pretty sad i think.

and as for essendon supporters being w***ers.....at least we're not the ones getting off on the pathetic excitement of using a fake name.

it'll proably take you a while to reply to this message, as you'll have to type it with one hand.

get lost you pathetic little worm.

staggy

------------------
2000: year of the bomber

frown.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

It's not only bombers he's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad