WHy would Hawks fans boo Lenny Hayes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats what i thought, it was more of a warning, he really could have smashed him if he wanted to.
Was thinking the same...maybe to let him know to get his butt off the ground.

I was expecting someone to just smash him in a contest but noone bothered.

One hit could have put him out of the grannie so he oughta feel damn lucky.

Was thinking the same...maybe to let him know to get his butt off the ground.

I was expecting someone to just smash him in a contest but noone bothered.

One hit could have put him out of the grannie so he oughta feel damn lucky.

Hodgey is tough, and not in the lame Barry Hall hit you behind play sense of the word. He would play with diarrhea next week if need be.

Hodgey is tough, and not in the lame Barry Hall hit you behind play sense of the word. He would play with diarrhea next week if need be.

At what point did u decide we needed pom pom waving instead of discussion ?

Is this thread titled "why hodge is my hero and he will play next week coz he's superhuman and heroic "

What a moron

Its about booing Hayes ya dik

For goodness sake that's Hodge's trademark. How many times has he been done for sly hits. The reason he is playing half back flank/loose man in defence is because Clarkson knows he can't handle taggers and resorts to the sly stuff. If he was playing on ball he wouldn't be out there now.

Be interesting to see who Geelong tags him with this week. Maybe they play Ling on him as a half forward flanker, now that will be interesting.

Seriously, that little love tap on Luke Hodge was nothing too sinister?

Did Hawks fans not see Robert Campbell deck Nick Riewoldt whilst he was on his knees with a knee injury?

Lenny Hayes was merely responding to what the Hawks started.

Also want to acknowledge a fine effort from Luke Hodge. Was a superstar he is.

Anyways, i know Collingwood supporters have a poor record and maybe I shouldnt be taking moral highground, but just couldnt believe that Hawks fans would maintain the grudge for the whole match.

Reckon it has something to do with how bloody soft the game is today. Fans want reports and suspensions for just about anything that looks a tad wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

WHy would Hawks fans boo Lenny Hayes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back