Current Wiembilla Shootings * Coronial Inquiry

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I just heard the missing man and his brother were the gunmen. I'm curious as to the third offender, the woman. Interview I just saw with the head of the QLD police union referred to the offenders as a "murderous trio". Seems she's been more involved than initially thought.

Also hearing they lit a fire to try to flush out the 4th officer who fled into bushland. She has only been in the force 2 months. How terrifying

Last edited:

From what I just heard the missing man and his brother were the gunmen. I'm curious as to the third offender, the woman. Interview I just saw with the head of the QLD police union referred to the offenders as a "murderous trio". Seems she's been more involved than initially thought.

Also hearing they lit a fire to try to flush out the 4th officer who fled into bushland. She has only been in the force 2 months. How terrifying
What the frack! Their intent across the board seems to indicate a full on hatred of the police.

The question is why were NSW police so taken in by what was in hindsight a fake missing persons report that they sent the QLD police in blind into an ambush. If qld pol knew what was awaiting them they would have sent special ops in from the get go and no officers probably die.

The question is why were NSW police so taken in by what was in hindsight a fake missing persons report that they sent the QLD police in blind into an ambush. If qld pol knew what was awaiting them they would have sent special ops in from the get go and no officers probably die.
Does it suggest they deliberately lured the cops in for no other reason than to kill them?

In all the commentary previously about the guy being missing, there has been no mention of any violence or criminal ties so doesn't seem to have been any reason (based on info to date) for it to have been anymore than a routine check so the family in Dubbo can calm down.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

In all the commentary previously about the guy being missing, there has been no mention of any violence or criminal ties so doesn't seem to have been any reason (based on info to date) for it to have been anymore than a routine check so the family in Dubbo can calm down.

Agreed.

Sometimes a press release will come with a warning like do not approach and if seen, call 000 but in this case just call Crimestoppers. All mundane and routine.

But

Why 4 police sent to 1 location for a missing person?

Something must have changed for that many police to go on a missing person call out.

Ch 7 just had aerial footage of the property. Apparently owned by Nathaniel's brother and alleged Co offender. Aerial footage showed numerous spots around the property where fires had been lit and many were still smouldering. Also appeared that the police Special Ops armoured vehicles windscreen was full of bullet holes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed.

Sometimes a press release will come with a warning like do not approach and if seen, call 000 but in this case just call Crimestoppers. All mundane and routine.

But

Why 4 police sent to 1 location for a missing person?

Something must have changed for that many police to go on a missing person call out.
That was my first thought, 4 seems a lot.

Weird if it is the guy from Dubbo who was reported missing by his family but was the shooter with his brother.

View attachment 1572350

from the age article, this morning

The missing school principal is believed to be Nathaniel Train, 46, whose brother Gavin and his wife Stacey had a property in the area. Police have yet to comment on whether they were the three others killed.

from the age article, this morning

The missing school principal is believed to be Nathaniel Train, 46, whose brother Gavin and his wife Stacey had a property in the area. Police have yet to comment on whether they were the three others killed.

School principal WTF

Nathaniel was a former primary school principal. What on earth has happened to him to go on this path? It seems as though he's disappeared for 12 months with this almost looking like a premediated attack.

As a poster above has mentioned, you would have to assume some form of radicalization.

Train had been living in the NSW town of Walgett, where he was recently working as the principal of the local community primary school.

He was last seen by his family in nearby Dubbo on 16 December, 2021, however he was not formally reported missing until 4 December this year.

A statement by NSW police issued five days ago said that Train had been in contact with family members in October, but that they had been unable to contact him recently and held “serious concerns” for his welfare.

Sources say the Queensland officers went to the Wieambilla property at the request of NSW police

this is deadset a script out of a thriller film. Horrible stuff and right before Christmas.

RIP to the police and Neighbour. Hope their families are OK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Wiembilla Shootings * Coronial Inquiry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back