Media WIGMEDIA: It Was There All Along - The SFAlluminati Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Except Supersuns, in my snooping back through the old Nerd Club threads in search for something controversial Wigs said (which side note, Wigs contributed nothing interesting related to the SFA, squeaky clean bastard) I had to read some of the most vile content I've ever consumed posted by Suns, it was truly disgusting. If I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Suns, with a gun and had two bullets, I'd shoot Suns twice, that's how sickening this bastard is
Can't be that bad. Didn't even get a day off 🤗

News just in.

I've also just had my source CONFIRM to me that Greenery wanted to vote against expansion whilst at the Furies but was overruled.

"Greenery has always hated the OOBS".

If Greendog doesn't go to the Dragons, none of this ever happens. The word on Greeny is not very pretty.

Just come out and own it Greendog. Yewwww.

I’ll be honest—- I don’t pay attention all the time, but didn’t Greenery play for the OOB’s??

Yes M, please keep up.

That's part of the storyline.

I can’t keep up with this ramble, because it doesn’t really make sense Wigs.

Put the phone down. The NC isn’t the evil force you think it is mate

I can’t keep up with this ramble, because it doesn’t really make sense Wigs.

Put the phone down. The NC isn’t the evil force you think it is mate
You do you, I'll do me. Certainly not stopping because a minnow like you tells me too.

I've obviously hit a nerve. The thread doesn't take off like this over nothing.

Reminds me of the Shakespearean quote: The lady doth protest too much.

To be fair— the majority of the last two pages aren’t really about your conspiracy theories.

More an analysis of the depraved private habits of Supersuns & damicky
So the first 8 then, cool.

Still a VERY large reaction to an apparent nothing. Speaks volumes. And I've got my man feeding me stuff, I know people aren't happy.

So the first 8 then, cool.

Still a VERY large reaction to an apparent nothing. Speaks volumes. And I've got my man feeding me stuff, I know people aren't happy.

Sh*t—- I must no longer be privy to NC conversations.

Only SFA stuff I’ve read today is comparing if the Wonders or the Warriors are more dull

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you've got someone feeding you info, what's our current nickname theme in the group?
Cat Sun GIF by Garfield

Yeah and he left. I don't understand what the issue is?

What did the Dragons do that was so bad?
Just enjoy your first season mate. Let the adults talk and go and play in the sandpit or something.

Yeah and he left. I don't understand what the issue is?

What did the Dragons do that was so bad?
Ejw just wants to be outraged at something so don’t worry

Just enjoy your first season mate. Let the adults talk and go and play in the sandpit or something.
I'll post to whoever about whatever the hell I want mate.

You ain't jack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media WIGMEDIA: It Was There All Along - The SFAlluminati Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Back