Media WIGMEDIA: Top 10 Famous Cliffs Of The World

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all, and welcome to WIGMEDIA, the sleeping giant of the SFA.

Today we're going to get a little bit of culture and education into our lives, and boy, looking at the cesspit this place has become, do we need it.

So settle back, grab yourself a beer or your favourite dram, and get some learning into you as I reveal foe all time, the 10 greatest cliffs of the world.

10. Cliff Young

1646685596100.jpeg

The gumboot wearing potato farmer from Beech Forest unexpectedly won the hearts and minds of Australia as he won the first Sydney to Melbourne Ultra Marathon, which was a big thing once upon a time.

9. Cliff Lyons

1998-prise-open-defense-cliff-lyons.jpg

Enigmatic and hugely talented rugby league player, over 300 games with Manly and nearly 400 at club level, 2x Dally M medallist (that's the Brownlow equivalent in RL), a Clive Churchill Medallist (Norm Smith), 2x premiership player, one of the greats

8. Clifford Robinson

1646686345871.jpeg

18 season NBA veteran, an extremely solid player. Won the NBA 6th Man award and was also an All Star in 1994. More known in recent times as a contestant on American Survivor

7. Clifford The Big Red Dog

1646686491193.jpeg

If you didn't know about this fella growing up, your parents should have been reported to the relevant authorities. Now also a feature film.

6. The Cliffs of Moher

cliffs-of-moher.jpg

Seriously, if you ever get the chance to visit, go. These cliffs on the west coast of Ireland are absolutely stunning. No photo does them justice.

5. Cliff Clavin

1646686747529.jpeg

Cheers barfly Cliff Clavin the know it all postal worker, a great character from one of the greatest sitcoms of all time.

4. Cliff Richard

CLIFF-RICHARD-PIERS-MORGAN-LIFE-STORIES-ITV-MUSIC-1351486.webp

British pop star with some questionable aspects of his private life. I'm leaving that the hell alone, but he was really, really famous for ages

3. El Capitan, California

AAn4nIE.img

The majestic granite rock face rises to around 3,000 feet (914 meters) above the Yosemite National Park. To reach the top, one can either hike through the trails or climb the rock face. El Capitan is extremely popular with both rock climbers and BASE jumpers. Site of the Dawn Wall, an insanely difficult traverse anda movie worth watching

2. The White Cliffs of Dover

AAn4mIr.img

Look, they're nor even that big. But they're in songs and stuff, and they're English, so they bang on about them endlessly. Did look pretty cool approaching from France, but tht's about it.

And finally, here we are, the No.1 cliff IN THE WORLD........

1. The Cliff That Wigs fell off after last years beez

gifntext-gif (21).gif

Definitive.

We've all fallen off that cliff, Wig. You and I are half a chance at a beez this season even though my thread hasn't been updated in a month and you've joined the party five rounds in.

Unfortunately it's very rare to climb that cliff again. Basically you need to become a heel admin and then turn face a season after leaving the role.

Dover didn’t even make it to first on the list :eek:
Clifford the dog is underrated by the way
Call me cynical but I think the point of the media piece was not to accurately rank the cliffs of the world and to instead point out how inactive Elton Johns Wig has been.

This is all conjecture of course.

Daniel Rad-cliff doesn’t rate a mention?

The Potterverse will be after you. Nice knowing you

Bombers going from Grand Finalist to Wooden Spoon in my first two seasons was pretty spectacular too.

Unfortunately it's very rare to climb that cliff again. Basically you need to become a heel admin and then turn face a season after leaving the role.
By this I assume you mean have some semi clandestine facebook chat rig a vote

By this I assume you mean have some semi clandestine facebook chat rig a vote

There was at least 15 massive egos in there, they ain't pushing anyone to the top. Look up "crabs in a bucket".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The white cliffs of Dover are right up there with Big Ben as the most over rated things to see in Europe.

Big Ben is an uninspiring clocktower (yes I know it is technically the bell) that is no different to the clock on the town hall in every city/largish town in the world.

The cliffs of Dover are unimpressive, basically the entire coast line on the East coast is jammed with far more scenic and impressive cliffs. I remember on the ferry to France looking back taking photos and saying it cant be them, no way is that the white cliffs of Dover.

Even the inclusion of cultural icon Cliffs in Young, Lyons and Craven couldn't make up for the cliffs of Dover being so high.

Well done Elton Johns Wig on what would have been a challenging thread to piece together.

I mean the Famous People 'Cliff's' is a pretty underwhelming list. What a bland bunch of People they are. Name your child 'Cliff' if you hate them from birth.

But you still managed to not fall for the naming of 9 pretty Looking landscape pictures of Cliff's, which would have lessened the thread.

Not a bad effort.

We've all fallen off that cliff, Wig. You and I are half a chance at a beez this season even though my thread hasn't been updated in a month and you've joined the party five rounds in.
I'm not ruling myself out just yet.......

bradbury.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Media WIGMEDIA: Top 10 Famous Cliffs Of The World

Remove this Banner Ad

Back