Player Watch Wil Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

Very impressive, "not played a game for 5 years" and while doesn't star, looked okay - which I expect is way ahead of expectations. How much improvement can be expected from continuity (after a 5 year gap) and a full preseason?

Best 22 in 2025

If Condon comes to the pies and is able to play as well and as early as Parker has this year we’ll all be salivating.

And it will go a long way towards making up for our recent mistakes throwing away early draft picks needlessly.
But can we have both please!

If he can improve his pace over the preseason, yes.

He was on Charlie Cameron for a little bit and Charlie got 2 metres on him in just over a second
Speed is a definite concern, if he’s slow in the head.

Don’t think professional players can improve their speed that much…he’s not carrying any extra weight. Wouldn’t mind him on a wing to replace Steele if he can develop endurance. Does also give me Tom Phillips nightmares though being exposed for pace in open space.

Speed is a definite concern, if he’s slow in the head.

Don’t think professional players can improve their speed that much…he’s not carrying any extra weight. Wouldn’t mind him on a wing to replace Steele if he can develop endurance. Does also give me Tom Phillips nightmares though being exposed for pace in open space.
The club reckons he does have pace. Maybe he has just held back to not empty the tank as he hasn't fully developed that yet

The club reckons he does have pace. Maybe he has just held back to not empty the tank as he hasn't fully developed that yet
Said in the video his focus coming into his first every pre-season is to get fitter, stronger, quicker.

Said in the video his focus coming into his first every pre-season is to get fitter, stronger, quicker.
It’s a refreshing change from someone who’s focus was get high and have fun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Wil Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

Back