Will Carlton continue to royally screw Freo this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Please let there be a mistake at Optus Stadium next Sunday evening, when after wins by Hawthorn and the Bulldogs on Saturday, a victory by Carlton over St Kilda earlier on Sunday and Port Adelaide defeating the Fremantle Dockers and instead of Port's theme song, they play the instrumental 'Frolic' by Luciano Michelini, aka the theme song from "Curb Your Enthusiasm'.
Why the **** you want Carlton win over Fremantle? Geniune question.

In the final day of the season, we trolled Freo flogs by dropping the game against the Saints, giving them false hope.

Always knew the Dockers would sink like Soggy Weet Bix vs Port.

Feels extra satisfying we made the finals courtesy of a Freo implosion haha

In the final day of the season, we trolled Freo flogs by dropping the game against the Saints, giving them false hope.

As soon as Carlton lost that game, I knew Fremantle would lose.

If Carlton won and there was nothing at stake, Freo would've romped Port.

As soon as there's something on the line, those spineless flogs from Cockburn turn to water, every time, like clockwork.

Frustrated Larry Bird GIF by SB Nation

IDK. Agree on the outcome but seems a bit like you tried to screw your season but failed because they screwed themselves harder 🤷‍♂️

The bigger issue here is Freo constantly bottling it when they have a golden opportunity to achieve a modicum of success (making finals is a sign of success by their own miserly standards.
Having said, I honestly believe Port will win the flag, so maybe I am a bit harsh on poor old Freo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Carlton continue to royally screw Freo this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back