Will Collingwood lose a game this year

Remove this Banner Ad

God are you serious? lol.....lets be honest your pre season opponents havent been too great of an indicator. Firstly you had Carlton...enough said, then Hawthorn with only half a side, then the up and down Geelong.

The 2000 Essendon side was far better than your current side, and they lost 1 game in 2000.

So, yes, you will lost games.

Originally posted by Squeak
Can't see it happening, myself.

Congratulations....you havent left Telstra Dome yet and youve beaten the might and Power of.......3 bottom eight sides!!! LOOK OUT WORLD :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Squeak
Can't see it happening, myself.
As I said before, I reckon the other 15 team may as well give up now & hand the Pies the 2003 cup. What an awesome team led by that gun ruckman McKee. He is a shoe in for AA selection. In fact why not give the whole Pies team AA selection. In fact I think I have seen the light & I will start following the Pies as they have such a fantastic record since the Crows came in - they even made the finals & the GF last year & were robbed by Brisbane who weren't worthy. :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by helen20
its not about how good your opponents are, its how good you are. collingwood are good.

Collingwood are good yes. But lets see how they go against better opposition than Carlton, half a hawthorn side, and a very young geelong outfit - 3 bottom eight sides from last year.

Originally posted by Macca19
Collingwood are good yes. But lets see how they go against better opposition than Carlton, half a hawthorn side, and a very young geelong outfit - 3 bottom eight sides from last year.

I guess you can only beat the sides that you are playing against.

I'm confident that we will win at least 16 - 18 games this year in the H&A season.

Re: Re: Will Collingwood lose a game this year

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
As I said before, I reckon the other 15 team may as well give up now & hand the Pies the 2003 cup. What an awesome team led by that gun ruckman McKee. He is a shoe in for AA selection. In fact why not give the whole Pies team AA selection. In fact I think I have seen the light & I will start following the Pies as they have such a fantastic record since the Crows came in - they even made the finals & the GF last year & were robbed by Brisbane who weren't worthy.
That's the spirit!
Go Pies!

ah godbless you collingwood ppl. what you lack in intelligence you make up for in......well........um.......hmm i'll have to think about that one. I'll get back to you.:p

Only kidding...i'm sure the pies will make the finals again this year, but i can't see them getting as far this year as they did last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Collingwood lose a game this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back