Will Mick Dillon Retire?

Remove this Banner Ad

In that case i have voted for yes.

But this is only my opinion on what he should do. And i thought this should've probably happened 5 years ago. He obviously didn't though...

EDFLgfs_36275_13.jpg

Mick will more than likely play on next year, but in fill in role. ie he will help out when we are short but not take a spot off someone else who has trained for it. I wll say it again, despite the risk of getting negative reponses, I hope that I can only dream that I am as fit and capable of playing football when I am nearing his age. He was the one who probably took it the hardest on Saturday.

If I am still playing football at that age can someone take me out the back and shoot me. Footy is great but I can't imagine wanting to play much past 25. Definitely not beyond 30. I would like to think that I would have some other interests by then.

I think if you have a look through his year, based just on the 'in the best' he probably warranted his spot over those that missed?

I didn't notice how he played on the day - Beljak?

If they are short, which I know they were throughout the year, why shouldn't he play?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See the great man in today's paper, just make's you want to pull the boots on again plugger

Yeah..... Nah.

You never say never but I have enjoyed umpiring the practice matches and I am President this year so there is a lot to do already.

I've done no training for footy, although I am always out there with Poison. Playing a little golf and discovering I was a far better footballer.

7 hrs with feeling in your right leg will pretty much make the decision for you.

If Mick is going around again, good on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Mick Dillon Retire?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back