List Mgmt. Will the Hawks end up landing a big fish? Trade and FA news discussion of Hawthorn targets

Who should Hawks make a play for?

• Lynch

• McGovern

• Cogs

• We don't need any of these players

• Gaff

• Another player not mentioned above (specify in comments)

• B.Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’ve butchered this regeneration. Long way off it In terms of top 6 footy. Lynch was our wildcard but he’s not joining.

If we give up a first round pick for Mitch M I will lose my mind.

We need a full rebuild now. No one wants to join a mediocre side

I don't think its that dire, but I would lose my sh1t too if we give our first rounder for Mitch M

People that have close ties to his family and friends.
So your source (people that have close ties to his family and friends) say he’s going to Richmond ?

Other posters, here on big footy, claim to have close ties to the family & say that it’s a done deal to Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I shouldn’t be baited but I will.

Do you think you negative doomsayers would be happy when we land 2 quality FA’s and a possible quality trade this coming period, 1 quality FA and 1 possibly 2, quality trades in 2019. Supported by some targeted drafting.

Some, yes. Others get off on the howls of their own negativity. I’ve seen people get negative after us handing out 100+ point thrashings.

We’ve butchered this regeneration. Long way off it In terms of top 6 footy. Lynch was our wildcard but he’s not joining.

You're spot on, mate.

May as well end it now; save the embarrassment of 2019-2029.

Do it.... JUMP!

Why would Jezz join ? West Coast are a much better side
Further from a flag than we are.

Mediocre away from home & not a big finals side. Oh yeah, just lost TicTac with his 2nd ACL. They'll not win a flag in the next decade.

**** me. You realise that despite missing Birchall all season, Rioli most of the season, have missed Burgoyne a decent chunk, Sicily has missed games due to suspensions and now injury - we are presently one win off being a top 4 side right this moment?

Want to see what a full rebuild looks like? You saw it today with Carlton. Not interested.

**** me. You realise that despite missing Birchall all season, Rioli most of the season, have missed Burgoyne a decent chunk, Sicily has missed games due to suspensions and now injury - we are presently one win off being a top 4 side right this moment?

Want to see what a full rebuild looks like? You saw it today with Carlton. Not interested.
Some are born to be negative, it makes the hurt less awful when it doesn't work out.

But you can't really enjoy the wins either....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back