List Mgmt. Will the Hawks end up landing a big fish? Trade and FA news discussion of Hawthorn targets

Who should Hawks make a play for?

• Lynch

• McGovern

• Cogs

• We don't need any of these players

• Gaff

• Another player not mentioned above (specify in comments)

• B.Hill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously. Outside of this thread, we have never been linked to Jeremy.

Glad we can put this to bed.
Also maintain that he was not a good fit for us at the price as well, not too disappointed to see him re-sign with them.

its-not-happening-gif-6.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish Lachie Whitfield was coming out of contract.

We would be working on something but with all these FA's signing with their clubs it really puts us in a shitty situation with Lynch, can't see us getting a deal done with him with both Richmond and Collingwood playing better footy and having better lists than us. To be fair there are only 2 clubs in VIC bigger than us and its those 2, if he comes to us it's because of Clarko and probably Jack.

Has Lynch had his knee op yet?

If not I think we should dress up Wrighty in doctors scruffs wait for the anaesthetist to adminster the good stuff and when he starts getting groggy shove a 5 year contract in front of him tell him its some sort of waiver for the op he must sign.

Job done :handfist::thumbsupemoji::handok:.

Ok, that narrows it down to just Lynch, so it may be not so much of a busy trade period for us which is cool.
This way I may be looking forward to the draft and see what we land with our first two picks, because I’m hoping as hell that we do not trade those away.

The way people talk you'd think dropping to the bottom of the ladder, playing a bunch of kids and getting smashed every week hadn't failed every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back