Will the Tankers slow their circlejerking if Port beat Collingwood this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Swamprats
Given that Port Adelaide's improvement is still under the radar of most flogs, we aren't rated very highly here. But if we beat Collingwood at Etihad this weekend, will the Tankers stop making so many premature threads about their flag chances?

Seems our resident deluded Tanker flogs are engaged in a big circlejerk over their Collingwood win, thinking it makes them flag favourites. But if Port show Collingwood to be an ordinary outfit they will hopefully settle down. :eek:

Should be some lulz either way. A McChins meltdown would be pretty funny.

Still, it's Poort's grand final the following week. Wouldn't surprise me if they rested players for this game, in which case, Collingwood by lots.

Not a chance, the jerking will continue over our 100 point demolition of Essencheat.

Not a chance buddy :thumbsu:

And besides, I wasnt here pre-2007 (ie spoon years) but I bet the circlejerking was still present :D:eek:

Probably happened after you "won" the Kruezer cup and hasn't stopped since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And besides, I wasnt here pre-2007 (ie spoon years) but I bet the circlejerking was still present :D:eek:

ODN's and a bloke with a Greek sounding name were great value Blues fans, could take it & dish it out, which wasn't often.

New newer breed are pale shades of what had come before.

Given that Port Adelaide's improvement is still under the radar of most flogs, we aren't rated very highly here. But if we beat Collingwood at Etihad this weekend, will the Tankers stop making so many premature threads about their flag chances?

Seems our resident deluded Tanker flogs are engaged in a big circlejerk over their Collingwood win, thinking it makes them flag favourites. But if Port show Collingwood to be an ordinary outfit they will hopefully settle down. :eek:
Things have to move to get on a radar.

If you beat Collingwood............sheesh high opinions down at the wharf.

At least we can blow a load :thumbsu:

382oh_snap.jpg

Their circlejerking will stop either way after about 8 rounds when they start to drop out of the top 4 spot :thumbsu:

hahahahahaha, the FagPies might be playing shithouse and Buckley hasn't a clue but they would still demolish the PAPs with one arm tied behind their backs. Lets be serious here, its the PAPs.:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back