Will the vaccine passport actually be used

Remove this Banner Ad

Fake numbers? You are seeing what you want to see.
She is talking about people who had covid, who are no free of the virus, but remain in hospital. Sure they might be covid free but they may be on a med bed for rehab after covid.
Sounds reasonable to me.
So I just want to say we have to be more blunt, we have to be more forceful, we have to see something coming out: ‘If you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re going to die’.”

That was said by the the same lady who was calling to fake the numbers. Clearly not super concerned with the truth.
So, let me get this straight. One person in a zoom meeting explains that she thinks that people who have been admitted with covid, but havent really fully recovered as they are still in hospital for a "variety of reasons" should be shown on that hospitals dashboard as "post-covid admitted patients". She says that you have to be blunt with people in relation to the unvaccinated people and the message that unvaccinated people are in hospital and often over-represented.
And that this one lady has now revealed the "whole problem of hospitals inflating covid numbers", despite the fact that she was merely proposing something that (as far as I am aware) the hospital hasnt adopted? As the bloke says they are listed as "recovered"?
Is that the general crux of it?

Take those datasets and anecdotal stories of hospitals being full of covid patients with a massive grain of salt.

Seems like US hospitals have been a little less than truthful when it comes to classifying “hospitalisations due to covid”.

The study found that from March 2020 through early January 2021—before vaccination was widespread, and before the Delta variant had arrived—the proportion of patients with mild or asymptomatic disease was 36 percent. From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease.
The study doesnt really say that. The study says that the proportion with moderate-to-severe disease prior to widespread vaccine availability was 64.0% versus 52.0% in the later period. The study says "In a retrospective cohort of patients hospitalized and with a detected SARS-CoV-2 infection, the proportion of inpatients with moderate to severe disease at any time during their hospitalization as defined by any documentation of SpO2 <94% or receipt of any supplemental oxygen fell from 64% early in the pandemic to 52% (43% in vaccinated and 55% in unvaccinated patients) by the end of June 2021".
I dont think people understand data, including the bloke who wrote the article. In an ideal word, only patients admitted FOR covid would be recorded. Its not an ideal world and never has been. Do you think data on diabetes admissions is accurate?? If you are admitted with pnuemonia and diabetes is recorded, it adds to the diabetes admission data base at some stage. May not be the reason FOR the admission, but is recorded as a comorbid factor. Similar to smoking.
My take on the study would be that vaccines work!........"Among 15,196 admissions on or after 1/21/2021 (unvaccinated, 11,569; vaccinated, 3,627), 7,908 met the case definition for moderate-to-severe disease (unvaccinated, 6,362; vaccinated, 1,546)". To put that into perspective: Of the 7908 patients with Mod-Severe Covid, 80% were unvaccinated. 80%. Eighty......
Link to study: https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-898254/v1
Theres a free PDF so you can read the whole thing.

Last edited:
Denmark used it for a few months more as an incentive for people to get vaccinated, now they have their vax rates high they have no restrictions and no vax passports. I’m fine to not have vax passports once we are at 80% of the entire population vaccinated. Denmark’s theory is the virus will work it’s way through the un-vaxed community. I’m fine with this as long as any unvaxed people have to pay if they need to go to hospital and a fully vaxed person has priority over a hospital bed.

Last edited:
Denmark used it for a few months more as an incentive for people to get vaccinated, now they have their vax rates high they have no restrictions and no vax passports. I’m fine to not have vax passports once we are at 80 of the entire population vaccinated. Denmark’s theory is the virus will work it’s way through the un-vaxed community. I’m fine with this as long as any unvaxed people have to pay if they need to go to hospital and a fully vaxed person has priority over a hospital bed.
I think that's what the Poms said too. They pulled the pin on any mandatory Vax scenario as they felt they'd reached their desired levels and didn't need it.

So I just want to say we have to be more blunt, we have to be more forceful, we have to see something coming out: ‘If you don’t get vaccinated, you know you’re going to die’.”

It’s quite likely. If you’re over 70 I think it’s 1:20 chance and as the vax is less effective in lesser functioning immune systems we need improved community coverage in younger adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fake numbers? You are seeing what you want to see.
She is talking about people who had covid, who are no free of the virus, but remain in hospital. Sure they might be covid free but they may be on a med bed for rehab after covid.
Sounds reasonable to me.
So would it not also be 'reasonable' for people who 'have' covid (allegdly) based on some inaccurate test while having no symptoms of covid to NOT be included in the count because they aren't actually in hospital for covid. It would, and yet, that's not how it's reported. If you want things to be reported accurately and relevantly, it must be recorded accurately and relevantly at all stages. Yet that wouldn't fit the narrative.

So would it not also be 'reasonable' for people who 'have' covid (allegdly) based on some inaccurate test while having no symptoms of covid to NOT be included in the count because they aren't actually in hospital for covid. It would, and yet, that's not how it's reported. If you want things to be reported accurately and relevantly, it must be recorded accurately and relevantly at all stages. Yet that wouldn't fit the narrative.

And the narrative is?

I think that's what the Poms said too. They pulled the pin on any mandatory Vax scenario as they felt they'd reached their desired levels and didn't need it.

Desired levels there are lower than ours. Pass will give freedoms earlier to those that did the right thing. They should be now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you want things to be reported accurately and relevantly, it must be recorded accurately and relevantly at all stages.
I dont disagree....did you not read my other post?
But the fact is, that is not how it always works. Say a guy has an AMI after been at home for 4 days with covid and is admitted, covid or not covid? It would be a tough call to label his AMI not related to covid. So his admission will be AMI with covid as a comorbid factor.
How would you just record covid admissions??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What will happen in this new world order?

iu

I’m sorry but are we testing everyone single hospital admittance for pneumonia/diabetes even if there reason for presenting at hospital has nothing to do with that?

Because that’s what they’ve done with covid.
You cant catch diabetes. You can catch pneumonia, but generally the symptoms and signs of it are fairly obvious.
The screening of hospital admissions is to protect other patients and staff.
Say someone comes in for chemo and is a mild case or asymptomatic, wouldnt it be preferable to know that prior to letting them lose on the chemo ward??
I dont know why this is difficult to grasp....

Last edited:
You cant catch diabetes. You can catch pneumonia, but generally the symptoms and signs of it are fairly obvious.
The screening of hospital admissions is to protect other patients and staff.
Say someone comes in for chemo and is a mild case or asymptomatic, wouldnt it be preferable to know that prior to letting them lose on the chemo ward??
I dont know why this is difficult to grasp....
Did we do the same for influenza ?

Were we testing everyone who presents to the hospital for the flu? If not, why not?
When? During the Swine Flu outbreak?
If so, No and the main reason was due to the lack of specific and sensitive POC testing for H1N1.
This information is freely available. I feel you are trying to make a point, but its a baseless one for many reasons, the lack of a suitable test been one of them.

That this is the most dangerous disease in the history of the world and that we should give up our autonomy and freedoms to fund the 'new world order' of post-virus hyper-globalism.
Globalism? F** me the virus has shut down movement between countries and you somehow want to call it globalism?

the piecemeal border restrictions are the opposite of globalism buddy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back