Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

If this has anything to do with him playing SANFL instead that is an embarrassment
Even if it doesn't, after missing what, 5/6 weeks of football he probably shouldn't be travelling to Perth just so he can sit next to his former coach and watch West Coach just because Simpson got sacked.

Even if it doesn't, after missing what, 5/6 weeks of football he probably shouldn't be travelling to Perth just so he can sit next to his former coach and watch West Coach just because Simpson got sacked.
Just shows we're not serious.
He's not coming back for a while I'd imagine if they allowed him to do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that Willie didn't play against Gold Coast effectively ended Ports season.

A better explanation than " none of your business" is owed to supporters.
We have a pretty clear injury list, and our hopes of beating perennial laughing stock Gold Coast in order to just clinch a spot in the top 8 were riding on having a 29 y.o. small forward in the team.

Yeah... not sure an explanation for why Willie has been absent is what I'm concerned about here.

Playing Rioli
We have a pretty clear injury list, and our hopes of beating perennial laughing stock Gold Coast in order to just clinch a spot in the top 8 were riding on having a 29 y.o. small forward in the team.

Yeah... not sure an explanation for why Willie has been absent is what I'm concerned about here.

So he went to Perth to farewell Simo?

Wouldnā€™t be a problem if heā€™s playing for Salisbury North but considering heā€™s getting paid a bit more than your average Coles night Filler youā€™d expect more from him and the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Back