Willo_'s Officially Official Sweet FA Merchandise Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Greetings all, it is I, top 30 poster and league heartthrob Willo_ with promises to be a very exciting venture for us all.
What do you need more of in your life, T-shirts and officially official merchandise.. That's what!

I have put together a group of the finest sweat shop workers that money can buy and as you can see, my store is absolutely first class. The quality of my goods will speak for themselves.

20170621_175737.jpg

Let me take you through the first 2 items available on my online store,
To start with, well being grand final week and all, what type of officially official merchandiser would I be if I didn't take the opportunity to cash in offer fans of the game a chance to get a memento to remember this occasion.
And what a grand final it promises to be, the abrasive HaroLad and his Bombers Vs the might of the salt mines from Tiger land.
GF shirt.png
Who will win!! Regardless I Qooty promises to be the real winner

The 2nd item we have for sale is a very special one, and pre-ordering will be essential.
The hottest thread for season 23 has without a doubt been the #Scandal thread started by all round good guy brahj

What better way to pay tribute to this masterpiece than with the official #Scandal Shirt.
Available in kids sizes and XXXXXL to cater for all the Sweet FA's participants

Scandal Shirt.png

Fire sale
I wasn't around for any threads that bare any resemblance to this one, ergo I choose to believe that they do not exist :D :D

also there is a twist with this.... these goods will ACTUALLY be available if people actually wanted...

#SuperRookie shirt or we riot.
I am open to requests and then absolutely ripping you off stupid selling them to you at a fair and reasonable price.

I am open to requests and then absolutely ripping you off stupid selling them to you at a fair and reasonable price.
Maybe we should resurrect the old "Phenom F.C." Jumper...

Phenom FC.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2nd item we have for sale is a very special one, and pre-ordering will be essential.
The hottest thread for season 23 has without a doubt been the #Scandal thread started by all round good guy brahj

What better way to pay tribute to this masterpiece than with the official #Scandal Shirt.
Available in kids sizes and XXXXXL to cater for all the Sweet FA's participants

View attachment 384049

I'd wear this...

#scandal

Remove this Banner Ad

Willo_'s Officially Official Sweet FA Merchandise Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back