Wimmera League 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon Hobbs out of retirement to sign with Dimboola for a ridiculous amount if the whispers are true. Can anyone confirm? Heard reports of $25-40k/yr on a 2 year deal.

Keegan Mellington returns to the Saints from the Ballarat Swans. Offsets the departure of Billy Taylor to Natimuk. Who are throwing money at anyone to boost their playing stocks. Natimuk were the worst Senior team I've seen HDFNL league ever last season.

On SM-S911B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting to hear that about Hobbs, was a very good player both at demons and kalkee but not really sure a couple of seasons out of the game and being 33 years old is really what is going to save dimmy. Anyways good luck to him if it’s true.

Thank you for the clarification.
Sounds like good work by the club. Good to see Nhill on the up.
Is ole mate D Flood still involved at Nhill, such a great football person! astounded that Birchip moved T Ryan on. Thought T Ryan wouldve gone to Nulli/Wyche combine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints have lost half a dozen to natimuk alone. Billy Taylor aside they’re all depth senior players but still, not great.

Also heard Warracknabeal have lost quite a few which is a worry for them.

Have heard thunder have a couple of travellers not going around again but they’ve got some quality recruits to replace them.

Saints have lost half a dozen to natimuk alone. Billy Taylor aside they’re all depth senior players but still, not great.

Also heard Warracknabeal have lost quite a few which is a worry for them.

Have heard thunder have a couple of travellers not going around again but they’ve got some quality recruits to replace them.
Thunder always have the cash to get the imports in. Their netball partners often the ones getting paid.

Thunder always have the cash to get the imports in. Their netball partners often the ones getting paid.

Southern Mallee (Giants/Thunder) vs Ararat Grand Final for 3 years in a row has gotta be on the cards!

Warracknabeal losing players (per Shitkicker) definitely not what you want to hear at the other end of the ladder.

General question ... I was a bit delayed but I finally got around to watching the GF on Red Onion. Not a bad production with the 3WM guys doing the commentary. Was there any washup for that Rats player that was all bloodied up right at the end or did he just cop an unfortunate knock as part of general play?

Been tough to follow what is going on in the offseason a little

Horsham demons losing a few guys I see, Kemp back to SA, Pope and Papst to Ballarat. District league picking off there depth guys as usual.

Nhill getting Trevor Ryan as a stand out for the WFL! not to many coaches like that in WFL on peoples door steps. and they don't appear to lose to many going gout of there side?

looking into the Ararat Facebook group and they look to be keeping the bulk again which is scary! did hear Hamish Hosking to go there who was a star ruck man bendigo way!

Dimboola look like they've announced just about every player returning. Jono ross, Jayden Khune, Simon Hobbs added on.

And Warrack I have only heard the same in nothing going in with a few going out. need a big boost for the eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Wimmera League 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back