Media WINNING THE TRIFECTA

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll just pretend I know what's going on - yay :). the irony is Fyfey loves horse racing on the tv lol
In qooty you fake it till you make it ;)

Welcome to the SWEET F.A. FreoGirl 🍻

Good luck at the Old Boys Dingster, it was a pleasure having you at the Bears for the past few seasons.

You will have to get him into shape Old Boys, he trained out a little at the Bears
fat ding.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spotswood’s recruitment team has out done themselves by going all in and scoring a huge recruitment trifecta win for season 38. The team has managed to pull off a mighty triple recruitment trifecta by successfully selecting a current Hall of Fame player, a former qooty player and a quality rookie to land a huge payout for the Ophidian Old Boys FFC going into season 38.

Coming in first is Hall of Fame, Fred Medalist, Frankston Rover award winner and 5 times All-SFA player, the sexiest man in the SWEET Dingster.

In second is an inaugural Old Boy who stopped playing S35 but has now returned to monkey around as only he can, our favorite prime mate Over The Post has returned.

And in third to finish off the trifecta is a pocket rocket who can chase the qooty all day, a big welcome to our newest Old Boys rookie FreoGirl.

Just when punters thought the Old Boys luck couldn’t get any better, the OOB end up scoring huge on a recruitment trifecta and walk away big winners from the S38 recruitment track.

The best getting better? I feel bad for the rest of the SFA. Great job, OOB recruitment team!

Remove this Banner Ad

Media WINNING THE TRIFECTA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back